BEFORE AND AFTER PICS

fitforuni

Lucy :)
Does anybody have any that they would feel happy posting - seen some from some of the other diets and they seem really really inspiring?

Hopefully some of you who have been doing SW for a while could show me the difference it is going to make to me? xxxxxx

Sounds good to me.

The CD photo thread is sooo inspiring.
But to see some sucessful SW dieters piccies would be fab too.

When I joined class today there was a lady there who had lost 5 stone, she looked great. Apparently she did and still does a lot of walking.

im just about to leave for my first SW - bit worried though - was meant to be joining with mum too - but shes stuck in traffic and will no way make it? wondering whether to brave it or just get weighed next week?

Why wait another week. You can always explain the diet to your mum and she'll be able to start too. Or is she able to get to the meeting late

Irene xx

Go to the meeting solo hun - you'll be fine. Look in my album - I have before and part way to goal photos xxx

I should do an album ill get a recent one?

I can't view any yet - dont have correct access yet??

Yeah so come on Eddie lets have another few posts! x

Word Association threads and Word Play threads are helpful at times like these as well :):):)

Last edited:
im just about to leave for my first SW - bit worried though - was meant to be joining with mum too - but shes stuck in traffic and will no way make it? wondering whether to brave it or just get weighed next week?

Good morning :)

only just seen this post...

did you go hun?? i really do hope so xxx

Yep
I did.
:D
Weighed in 2lb lighter than I thought too so was happy with that.
This time next week I am hoping to be really happy with myself if I stay on plan my first week should be a big loss :)

good on you for going Lucy x

Back