Before and afters!

hows the healing going hun? hope youre ok :)
Hello! Healing is goin okay, I have a part of my wound which has opened up at my bottom so attached to this fancy machine for the next month which will help heal me xx
The pics are fab Hun, look how tiny your waist is now :)
Get well soon.
Youre such an inspiration xxxx
Thank you!! Got a few newer ones il pop them on xxx

Attachments

• image-3175289967.jpg
    image-3175289967.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 456
  • image-618880348.jpg
    image-618880348.jpg
    267.8 KB · Views: 458
  • image-2066185173.jpg
    image-2066185173.jpg
    504.3 KB · Views: 452
Hello! Healing is goin okay, I have a part of my wound which has opened up at my bottom so attached to this fancy machine for the next month which will help heal me xx

Thank you!! Got a few newer ones il pop them on xxx

Looking great Hun, your waist is soooo tiny, how long will it take for the scars to fully heal? Will they be noticeable?xxx

Wow hun! U look fab! Glad ur healing well! I'm sure that machine will get you all healed up in no time :)

It must be so nice to be rid if the excess skin ?! Xx

Looking great Hun, your waist is soooo tiny, how long will it take for the scars to fully heal? Will they be noticeable?xxx
It will take a little while, they say 8 weeks for healing, my surgeon told me not to expect to see full results for up to a year an that swelling can go on for a long time, the scars will obviously always be there but in time will fade, the scars don't bother me!! I'm planning on having a tattoo I've designed cover the front of my scar, will cover majority of my stomach haha xx
Wow hun! U look fab! Glad ur healing well! I'm sure that machine will get you all healed up in no time :)

It must be so nice to be rid if the excess skin ?! Xx
It feels amazing, very strange but amazing!! Xx

Wow I have my first weigh in tomorrow, if ever I feel like giving up I will look at your photos. What an inspiration you are! Well done your amazing!

Tattoo is an awesome idea! I'm thinking of getting one when I get to target, something symbolic but cryptic :p

Some People Dream Of Success, Others Wake Up And Work Hard For It

I came on here to get inspired, and seeing ur snaps made me realise that SW does work, but I don't seem to stay on plan 100%, I've been struggling for four months and still the same weight when I started, can you give me advise

Stopped SW for one year and now I'm 19.4 stones ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The tattoo is a fab idea, any plans for a design or you not sure yet xxx
I have it all figured out!! Haha, a friend of mine is an artist and I gave him a rough sketch of what I want and he's finishing it up, it's my thank you to SW tattoo. It's me as a pin up girl, covered in tattoos, wearing my black I <3 SW t-shirt with other little details, it's quite a big piece xx
Tattoo is an awesome idea! I'm thinking of getting one when I get to target, something symbolic but cryptic :p

Some People Dream Of Success, Others Wake Up And Work Hard For It
Gotta love an excuse for some new ink haha xxx
I came on here to get inspired, and seeing ur snaps made me realise that SW does work, but I don't seem to stay on plan 100%, I've been struggling for four months and still the same weight when I started, can you give me advise

Stopped SW for one year and now I'm 19.4 stones ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Hello Jane, this is a tough one, when it comes to the plan there's no advice I can give cos it does exactly what it says on the tin, my only advice for you would be to believe in yourself, you have to be in the right frame of mind for SW to work, SW gives you all the right tools to do it but you have to learn to use them. Just don't give up, everybody is totally different, we all do SW for the same reason but we are all human, some people go straight to destination and some take the scenic route, don't forget why you want to lose weight and it will get you there. Wishing you all the luck in the world. Xxxx

Last edited:
I have it all figured out!! Haha, a friend of mine is an artist and I gave him a rough sketch of what I want and he's finishing it up, it's my thank you to SW tattoo. It's me as a pin up girl, covered in tattoos, wearing my black I <3 SW t-shirt with other little details, it's quite a big piece xx

Gotta love an excuse for some new ink haha xxx

Hello Jane, this is a tough one, when it comes to the plan there's no advice I can give cos it does exactly what it says on the tin, my only advice for you would be to believe in yourself, you have to be in the right frame of mind for SW to work, SW gives you all the right tools to do it but you have to learn to use them. Just don't give up, everybody is totally different, we all do SW for the same reason but we are all human, some people go straight to destination and some take the scenic route, don't forget why you want to lose weight and it will get you there. Wishing you all the luck on the world. Xxxx

Oh my Hun, that sounds like an amazing tattoo xxxx

Wow you've done amazingly! I'm starting on Wednesday after my weight creeping up quickly since the end of last year!
Your new tummy looks lovely! I had a tummy tuck 4 years ago and after always having a saggy tummy (I can never remember not having it) and it just feels amazing, even now (and putting weight on) I still love my stomach and it made such a difference to my confidence. Make sure you massage it with body oil/ nourishing moisturiser once your incision has mainly healed, it'll help it heal quicker and the scar should be lighter.

Wow you've done amazingly! I'm starting on Wednesday after my weight creeping up quickly since the end of last year!
Your new tummy looks lovely! I had a tummy tuck 4 years ago and after always having a saggy tummy (I can never remember not having it) and it just feels amazing, even now (and putting weight on) I still love my stomach and it made such a difference to my confidence. Make sure you massage it with body oil/ nourishing moisturiser once your incision has mainly healed, it'll help it heal quicker and the scar should be lighter.

Thank you for the tip!! will definitely get some, is there any moisturiser or oil you specifically recommend? Xxxx

Thank you for the tip!! will definitely get some, is there any moisturiser or oil you specifically recommend? Xxxx

Anything gentle with healing properties. Emu oil is good for skin healing, I used that for a while, it's a funny smell but nothing offensive and it has lots of benefits for the skin. Xx

Anything gentle with healing properties. Emu oil is good for skin healing, I used that for a while, it's a funny smell but nothing offensive and it has lots of benefits for the skin. Xx

Thank you, will have a look out, seen loads on the Internet about silicone gel and strips for fading scars but they are so expensive, don't know wether they are worth the price tag. Gunna post a pic from yesterday of my scar at 6 weeks x

Back