Before and afters!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Inspirational Photos' started by jessikahlashes, 8 November 2012.

1. jessikahlashes

jessikahlashes Well-Known Member

Just popping my before and afters photos here as I have had a few people ask to see them and not sure where to post :) xx

Attached Files:

Auburn likes this.
  2. Estrella

Estrella Well-Known Member

Oh wow!!!! You must be so proud!!! You look fantastic!!! Well done. You're an inspiration!!!!! x
  3. Mummyof2boys29

Mummyof2boys29 Well-Known Member

Wow!!!! You look amazing!!!! :) how long did that take you?? Was it all on slimming world? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
  4. jessikahlashes

Thanks girls!! It took me 17 months and yes all with SW! X
  5. LauraLooLa

LauraLooLa Well-Known Member

Incredible. Well done. X
  6. Jenna88

Jenna88 Well-Known Member

I've said it before but I am more than happy to say it again, you are amazing! Such a difference and so much to overcome well done girly! Inspiration to everyone :D
  7. jessikahlashes

Aw Jenna you little lusher!! Thank you :D but take a look in the mirror for some inspiration miss size 8!!! Slinky minx! Xx
  8. Sage-femme

Sage-femme Well-Known Member

You look amazing, well done!!
  9. Supergirl1980

Supergirl1980 Well-Known Member

Wow! Amazing. You look so different! You must be so proud of yourself.
  10. jessikahlashes

Thank you everyone! I really do feel like a new person xxx
  11. Beth11

Beth11 Well-Known Member

Wow! Incredible!!! :) I am just starting back on SW after a few months off and a gain of 18lbs. You are my inspiration and on bad days I will think of how well you have done and will get myself right back on track. Thank you so so much. Amazing :D
  12. Texty_F

Texty_F Well-Known Member

Wit woo - Look at you - Truly amazing. You must be so proud and your confidence levels through the roof. :clap::clap::clap: Well deserved real inspiration to all
  13. jessikahlashes

Thank you both so much! And Beth I am always here to talk! Xx
  14. Miss_Corset

Miss_Corset Target? Bring it on!

You look absolutely incredible! What an inspiration! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
  15. jessikahlashes

Thanks miss! Xxx
  16. AmyLeonard

AmyLeonard Well-Known Member

finding someone hos a complete beautiful success with a start weight close to mine. is so inspiring to me right now thank you <3
  17. jessikahlashes

So glad I can inspire you Amy, makes me feel even more fantastic, that's why I love to share my pics and story xxxx
  18. breeza

breeza Well-Known Member

So inspiring and just what I needed right now, been messing around thinking I've too much to lose so why bother.......seeing your pictures spurred me on thankyou and a HUGE well done you look absolutely AMAZING :) xx
  19. jessikahlashes

Thanks breeza! Don't ever lose hope! If you want it you CAN do it xx
  20. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Well-Known Member

Omfg! Wow! I just saw your post on another thread and looking at your avatar and statistics I thought there was some mistake! You didn't look as if you could have started at the start weight you did.....that is a compliment even though it may not sound like it!
    Had to investigate further and so glad you had posted these pics! Fantastic!