Before and afters!

jessikahlashes

Silver Member
Just popping my before and afters photos here as I have had a few people ask to see them and not sure where to post :) xx

Attachments

• image-127251327.jpg
    image-127251327.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 9,333
  • image-2385030595.jpg
    image-2385030595.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 8,046
  • image-1342284742.jpg
    image-1342284742.jpg
    269 KB · Views: 8,716
Incredible. Well done. X

Jenna88 said:
I've said it before but I am more than happy to say it again, you are amazing! Such a difference and so much to overcome well done girly! Inspiration to everyone :D

Aw Jenna you little lusher!! Thank you :D but take a look in the mirror for some inspiration miss size 8!!! Slinky minx! Xx

You look amazing, well done!!

Wow! Incredible!!! :) I am just starting back on SW after a few months off and a gain of 18lbs. You are my inspiration and on bad days I will think of how well you have done and will get myself right back on track. Thank you so so much. Amazing :D

Wit woo - Look at you - Truly amazing. You must be so proud and your confidence levels through the roof. :clap::clap::clap: Well deserved real inspiration to all

jessikahlashes said:
Just popping my before and afters photos here as I have had a few people ask to see them and not sure where to post :) xx

You look absolutely incredible! What an inspiration! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

finding someone hos a complete beautiful success with a start weight close to mine. is so inspiring to me right now thank you <3

So inspiring and just what I needed right now, been messing around thinking I've too much to lose so why bother.......seeing your pictures spurred me on thankyou and a HUGE well done you look absolutely AMAZING :) xx

breeza said:
So inspiring and just what I needed right now, been messing around thinking I've too much to lose so why bother.......seeing your pictures spurred me on thankyou and a HUGE well done you look absolutely AMAZING :) xx

Thanks breeza! Don't ever lose hope! If you want it you CAN do it xx

Back