Before and afters!

wow! You look great and you've done an amazing job. Very inspiring!

Just popping my before and afters photos here as I have had a few people ask to see them and not sure where to post :) xx

You look amazing! The difference is unbelievable. Well done!!!! xx

Hello everyone I disappeared for a while off here as never downloaded the new app on my new phone and just got round to downloading it again!! Still at target and enjoying life!!! Thank you all for your lovely words and I'm glad to be back! Xxxxxx

Here are a few recents of me from the weekend! X

Attachments

• image-3731473283.jpg
    image-3731473283.jpg
    389.6 KB · Views: 393
  • image-219976192.jpg
    image-219976192.jpg
    384.2 KB · Views: 369
  • image-2314584386.jpg
    image-2314584386.jpg
    465.8 KB · Views: 381
Wow, just read through this thread. Look at your pictures n wonder if I'll easy be as gorgeous! 5wks in I've lost 16lb n having my 1st tough week can't stop thinking about chocolate it's a nightmare! Any advice

Wow, just read through this thread. Look at your pictures n wonder if I'll easy be as gorgeous! 5wks in I've lost 16lb n having my 1st tough week can't stop thinking about chocolate it's a nightmare! Any advice
Hello and thank you for your lovely comments!! You are doing amazing but also remember we are only human and everyone has tough weeks, I don't think it's good to deny yourself all the time because then you are more likely to binge so use the syns you have on what it is you want but just make sure you stop there and continue what you are doing as it is clearly working!!! 16lbs in 5 weeks is amazing so keep on going!!! One thing to remember as well is that your week is like a bunch of 7 roses, if one rose dies and you throw it away, do you throw the other 6 away?! No!! It's another 6 flowers and in our case another 6 days to get back on track and pull it back! Good luck on your journey! Xxx

Hello and thank you for your lovely comments!! You are doing amazing but also remember we are only human and everyone has tough weeks, I don't think it's good to deny yourself all the time because then you are more likely to binge so use the syns you have on what it is you want but just make sure you stop there and continue what you are doing as it is clearly working!!! 16lbs in 5 weeks is amazing so keep on going!!! One thing to remember as well is that your week is like a bunch of 7 roses, if one rose dies and you throw it away, do you throw the other 6 away?! No!! It's another 6 flowers and in our case another 6 days to get back on track and pull it back! Good luck on your journey! Xxx

That's such a great way of looking at it Jessikah x

You look Fantastic!

It great for anyone new to Slimming world (like me..) to see how much can be achieved. You must be so proud of yourself!

x

Well done on the loss Jessica :D

Just curious, how did you look around 11 stone? We're a similar height, and I've seen quite a lot of before and after pictures, weights varying but all looking great. So I don't really know what to expect my final target to be, aha.

Back