Before and afters!

wow! you look stunning! thanks for the inspiration,im aiming to look just like you! :D

Just spotted you in a random thread and thought you must have made a mistake in your stats as the girl in your pic and 21 stone just don't go together, had to come and find your pics and i am AMAZED - so so impressive, well done you!

Just spotted you in a random thread and thought you must have made a mistake in your stats as the girl in your pic and 21 stone just don't go together, had to come and find your pics and i am AMAZED - so so impressive, well done you!

Thank you so much for the amazing comment, means so much, honestly does xxx

Definitely an inspiration and a success story, I would love to look like you in your after picture. You must be so proud and bet you feel like you have so much more energy to run after your children x

I've just read all 13 pages, you are definitely an inspiration. Well done on your weight loss and change of lifestyle. Looking forward to reading your story when it's in the mag.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow, I just have to say congratulations, I can't even begin to imagine how proud of yourself you must feel! My heaviest was 17st 2.5lb and I had told myself I was past the point of no return, but you are living proof thats not true! What an insperation, you look beautiful. Hold you're head high, thats such an achievment! xx

MASSIVE MASSIVE well done! That is truly inspirational and has made me happier and more motivated after having a truly awful week (200 SYNS) !! X

Back