Before and current pics

missy3

starving!
Still have over a stone and a half to go, but i'll post the pics, as i started refeed on monday.. as i lost my job.. however, yesterday i got a new one :) so yay!

First 2 are before.. and last one is refeed, and 3 stone down.

size 18/20 -> size 14

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 175
  • me2.jpg
    me2.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_0144.jpg
    IMG_0144.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 194
wow you look fab well done x x x

Amazing pics.....very inspiring ...good luck on the re-feed...let us know how it goes!:D

You look brill.....omg there is so much difference. well dun you ;)

Lydiaxx

wow ! what an inspiration

Still have over a stone and a half to go, but i'll post the pics, as i started refeed on monday.. as i lost my job.. however, yesterday i got a new one :) so yay!

First 2 are before.. and last one is refeed, and 3 stone down.

size 18/20 -> size 14

wow Missy, what a difference......you don't look like you need to lose that much more but I know what you mean....I can hold the rest in with magic knickers but I'd like to be able to go without!

Fantastic news on the job front, what's the new job? everything happens for a reason......:D

WOW!!!!! You look amazing Missy, I'm so happy for you...and that Aunt who told you the other day that she didn't like the new 'you' can just go to hell...in fairness, you look amazing..bet she's just jealous! xxx

Well done love, u look amazing!! xxx

What a transformation!! You have done an amazing job Missy!!
You look truly sensational!!

Congratulations on getting a new job too x x x

Hey thanks everyone!!!
I was kinda surprised that i could see a bit of difference in myself wen looking at the pics more than in actual real life..

got a job in a hotel.. so shall be able to afford the final stage on my tfr, so i'm happy about that. I think the 1 shake a day on refeed makes so much sense to me now.. it'll make the transition back to three so much easier :D

Wow Missy, you look stunning! xxx :)

Well done, you look great

what an amazing difference!!

god, it's hard to believe you are the same person!
well done

Back