Before and Current

Holy Sh** batman!!! Your transfomation is amazing... you've lost a whole obese person! Huge congratulations... your life must be so different now!

All the best
Paula x

Hahaha thanks guys x

Hi Karlos,
Still looking great Sir! ls your life one long holiday now?
Pictures like these are inspirational to others just starting out.
It just shows you really can change your life if you want to - whichever way is best for you.
Happy 2011.

Last edited:
OMG!!!!

I have just come across the before and after thread!

I WILL be on here!!!! I really can't wait for that day to come!

You truly are an inspiration!

Katy xxx

Hi Karlos,
Still looking great Sir! ls your life one long holiday now?
Pictures like these are inspirational to others just starting out.
It just shows you really can change your life if you want to - whichever way is best for you.
Happy 2011.

Hay hello you, how's tricks?

Inspiration? well coming from you that is something, you're a huge inspiration to me and many others

Thanks guys you're very kind xxx

Thanks hun x

Hi Karlos
I have taken myself firmly in hand and am losing a few pounds I managed to gain over Autumn and Christmas!
So I guess I'm doing fine thanks.
In the old days those pounds would have made me feel depressed in the New Year and I would have just kept on getting bigger and bigger, more and more unhealthy and more and more fed up.
It's been 2 years since I reached my goal, but I still think of me as "the new me" and there ain't no way I'm going back there.:eek:

Boys can't win!
Today my OH said "you definitely look slimmer" gold star :)
Then he said "before Christmas you were developing a little tummy"
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I hope this will be a fab slim year for all of us Minimins folk.
We are here for the same reason - we want to lose weight and then more importantly, keep it off.

Thanks x

Thanks you two xxx

you look like a completely different person - wow wow congratulations on your achievement - well done.

Thanks peeps xxx

You look fantastic and seeing you now you could never guess that you've lost 17 stone! Did you keep a diary on here?

Back