Before and during? Do I look my weight?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by biggirl86, 14 April 2009 Social URL.

1. biggirl86

biggirl86 Postaholic/lurker!

Start Weight:
    221lb
    Current Weight:
    215lb
    Goal Weight:
    147lb
    Lost(%):
    6lb(2.71%)
    Hi girls,
    I just thought I would post on here my befoore and during pics. Alot of people have started commenting on my loss which is good. I started at over 16 stone and I am currently 14st 5lbs. Do you think I look the weight I am? I never thought I did but what do you think? Honest opinions please!

Attached Files:

Last edited: 14 April 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.47%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I'm rubbish at guessing people's weight, but I'd never guess that you weigh over 14 stone from looking at that photo. I think most of my weight was on my belly when I was my heaviest, so I probably looked bigger for my weight than you do, if that makes sense! You carry it well. Well done on your losses so far!

4. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's hard to say, because everyone carries their weight differently. Some people look heavier and some look lighter than they are! I'd never guess at someone's weight cos I'd always guess it wrong. I think if anyone asked me I'd always say...ooh 10 stone?! LOL!

But you're doing really well so keep it up.

5. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Im like you hellie, i'm rubish at guessing! my Teaching assistant asked me to guess her weight (dunno why) and after lots of protesting and her saying she wouldnt be offended if i got it wrong I said 'oh, erm, nine and a half, maybe ten stone ish' (i was thinking bout 11 ish, but thought i'd go under to be kind) and she said I was spot on!! x

6. tigerlily88

tigerlily88 Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(13.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Wow, well done you on the loss! You don't look 14 stone 5, and I'm not just saying that. Asking for honest opinions I'd say you look about 1 or 2 stone lighter than that.

I am 11st 10 and I don't think I look it when dressed...but if you saw my bare belly then its a different story ;)

7. Indieflower

Indieflower I have my mojo

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13lb(39.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Red
    I'm terrible at guessing also, but I would say it doesn't matter if you look your weight cos there is a real difference there! Well done and be proud of yourself :) Don't be hung up on whether you look your weight....you look fab!!

K xx

biggirl86 likes this.
  8. evanesco

evanesco I'm the tortoise.

Start Weight:
    10st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(5.32%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers ProPoints
    I don't think you look it. I think you're doing brilliantly too, and you're body shape is looking spot on. Keep it up.

biggirl86 likes this.
  9. biggirl86

biggirl86 Postaholic/lurker!

Start Weight:
    221lb
    Current Weight:
    215lb
    Goal Weight:
    147lb
    Lost(%):
    6lb(2.71%)
    Thank you all for your comments! Hopefully once I have lost the weight, I will be nice and curvy again! I spoke to my mum and she said that I actually used to be too skinny!!! Oh, but to dream...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.