before and during pixs

Dietingdon

Silver Member
I have added them to my gallery. Id love to hear if people can see a difference. I would have added then to my signiture but have no idea how to do that.

U can really tell chick. Ure face looks loads slimmer. Has it helped you putting the pics infront of you, or could u tell just by looking in the mirror? How tall r u? U didnt/dont look 19st5 18st summet (my maths is rubbish) at all. x x x

Donna, you can really see a difference! People must have comented by now. You are doing great, well done.

U can really tell chick. Ure face looks loads slimmer. Has it helped you putting the pics infront of you, or could u tell just by looking in the mirror? How tall r u? U didnt/dont look 19st5 18st summet (my maths is rubbish) at all. x x x

I couldnt tell by looking in the mirror, but people have said my face looks loads slimmer. I'm only 5 feel 5 inches, so quite short to carry all the weight.

Im only 5"2 and started off at just under 18st, at 21 years of age. People keep tellin me, but i just think thats cuz i keep wearing my waist belt lol pulls me in !!! lol lol x x x Well done chick, ure really pretty aswell.x x x

you can def notice already. My bf first noticed weight going from my chin etc and when i looked properly myself i could see it. well done you are doing brill

Back