Before and during - so far so good.

thanks ladies :)

still trying to get back into it, think I have got a virus that's going around, only been the gym once so far.. but hoping to get back into it soon.

decided to start my insanity dvd's at the beginning of February so I will have them finished for easter. and I would love to do it at least twice this year.

just have to wait and see what happens

:D see you all soon x

thanks ladies :)

still trying to get back into it, think I have got a virus that's going around, only been the gym once so far.. but hoping to get back into it soon.

decided to start my insanity dvd's at the beginning of February so I will have them finished for easter. and I would love to do it at least twice this year.

just have to wait and see what happens

:D see you all soon x

Hi Malc, oh insanity :eek:we need before and after pics ;)

Wow! Amazing!

Hi all, thanks for the messages

sorry I don't get on here as much as I used to, I'm still about but just finding the time with work, family and the gym etc. it's all hard work. but I do pop on now and again :)

It's taken me longer then expect to get back over that illness, it was one thing that lead to another, that lead to something else. but feeling good now. I've missed the last month or so at the gym, but I'm maintaining my weight which is ok by me. I've switched my goal of losing weight to more toning up. I feel if I gain a bit of muscle that will help burn the fat better.

Just to update you, I have started my insanity, I am well over half way and about to start the more advance side of the program, so wish me luck with that. I will not say it is an easy program, not one of those discs that comes out after x-mas and says, ''30 mins a day to look like me'', kind of things. this is brutal. this is between 30 mins to 90 mins of sweating your bum off. and I am glad I lost a lot of weight to begin with as I don't think that I could preform half of the jumps and moves with a belly bouncing about, I still struggle a little doing the exercises as it is.

I have 4 weeks left of the program and it should be finished by mid may, I can't wait. I do hope by completing this that it reignites my brain into motivation mode, and then back to getting fitter.

I have noticed that I do snack more then I used to, even when I can count and control what I am eating I still can do without it. the great thing is I know when enough is enough, I used to just carry on out of boredom. I am a new person with how I look at food. I don't let it control my emotions.

in a few weeks I have a doctors appointment over my hearing, I have noticed some problems hearing people talking and stuff, so fingers crossed that's nothing too serious, I would hate another illness or bad health news to knock me down again. it's funny that at my biggest I never had any issues with my health and now the healthier I get the more pops up and effects me. but I guess all these things are sent to test us and I'm more then willing to pass.

I hope you all are doing great with your healthy life change.

as always you can do it

malc
xx

Nice to hear from you Malc..you are missed on here ..Hope your health issues improve..and look forward to the before and aft photos ;);)
Take care x
ann

very inspirational thread malc, hope your keeping well

Back