Before and now pics! Love it!

Well I've already told you how hot ur hair looks, but the bod is amazing too!!:D :D

Like you said, it really looks like you've lost a lot more than 24lbs!!!

Bet your boyfriend can't keep his hands off you!;)

Well done hun! xxx

Ahhh bless you all for your kind words! I think the 'miniminners' hairstyle would be interesting, imagine if we all ahd the same hair and had pics of ourselves on the avatars!! It would be like some kind of crazy cult! I actually used a photo to show the hairdresser myself- if u are interested, the link to it is: Essensuals Hairdressing, Evolution Toni&Guy - Photography Essensuals 08000 27 33 47 its a toni and guy style, didnt turn out quite like the pic but near enough (didnt get it done at toni and guy tho- far too expensive for my student budget!)

Went shopping today with Cheryl (pandora) and had a lovely girly shop, buying pretty summer clothes without worrying about the sizes for once in my life!

Voodoo, I want to lose just over another 2 stone- I'm still very overweight even if i do look better, and am not giving up just yet!! Plan to be in a bikini this summer and believe me I don't look good in a bikini just yet! I'd like to be between 9 and a half and 10 stone, altho BMI 25 for me is 11 stone so am gonna have to hope that I can get down to 10 during maintenance...

Stace, thanks hun! You are an amazing lady and altho I know things haven't been easy for you recently, I know they will be getting better VERY soon! Cant wait til u start on SSing and start to see the inches falling away like i have- you are gonna feel and look fabulous, and thats a promise! Dont forget I'm always just a click away on the old MSN if you ever need anything!

Love to all xxx

I ditto what voodoo said!

(sorry still haven't worked out how to quote..dur!)

WOW you look great, keep up the good work its so obviously working for you :) well done

My god you look amazing, wish I would look like that when I'm at tartet weight :)

Back