BEFORE...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by foreverhope, 15 March 2008 Social URL.

1. foreverhope

foreverhope Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    wow I have just been to my mums and printed off some before pics of me I didn't realise just how much BIGGER I was before!! I printed them because I am seeing Gotfaith tomorrow and I want her to remember how BIG I was wow wee I cant stop staring at them!!! lol

xx

Hope

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pink starz

Pink starz Sexy abs....sooon !

Diet:
    Starting Slimming World
    Well you have lost an amazing amount of weight.... go you!!!

It's alway good to see the differnce in front of you instead of relying on memories. I gonna take pics after every weigh in n stick them on my desk top so i can see me changing..... Thanx for the inspiration!

hope you feel better soon

sammie x

4. JustineCov

JustineCov Scary!

Diet:
    CD + 1 Meal a day
    I hope i feel like that in a few months - i took some of the most grotesque pics last week! I can honesty say i can wait to show them - but be great to have a slimmer me to compare them with!

5. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    There are only a few photos of me at my heaviest......hated hated hated them.....but they are great to have to compare how well you are doing!!

6. foreverhope

foreverhope Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    They so are i hated pics and now I just wish i had a thousand more!! I want to pin them up everywhere!! my advice is takes some pics all the time you will be shocked xx

7. slimmerwannabe

slimmerwannabe Member

You have done fantastic foreverhope you should be so proud of yourself!!!!!!!!! xxxxx

8. somerset_sarah

somerset_sarah Member

Diet:
    lipo trim
    Congratulations

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.