Beginning, middle and eventually... maintain!

Loving your piccies and your story so far- and now you have a wedding to plan :))

Thanks for keeping me inspired in my first week, hopefully I'll be able to do the same for someone else this time next year x

Thank you lovely people :)

Stay feeling really positive, it def helps. I still feel as determined I did back in June and I'm sure that's helping me get through the weeks :) It's amazing how it works and good chasing your target will make you feel week after week. Even if you have a bad week/small loss, keep going :D

I have the added determination of wedding dress shopping now too, eeekkk!!! xxx

Got my 3.5stone tonight so posting another 7lb down pic :) x

From Friday just gone. At work and off our for our engagement drinks with friends.

Attachments

• image-2967261144.jpg
    image-2967261144.jpg
    362.9 KB · Views: 316
  • image-564930687.jpg
    image-564930687.jpg
    325 KB · Views: 318
  • image-3496538578.jpg
    image-3496538578.jpg
    404 KB · Views: 351
Last edited:
You look amazing! Well done... Very inspiring for anyone... Have you done any exercise during your weight loss journey?

Thank you :) I'd love to say loads but I'd be lying! I went to the gym for about a month a few months in to my journey but then work got in the way and I snowboard regularly but other than that, purely SW! x
That's epic! Haha.. I'm on my fourth week (had 3 weigh ins so far) and I've lost 9.5lb... Here's hoping I can keep up at that pace! I have about 4 stone to lose.. Maybe more if I feel like it when I reach my initial target!!

wow you look amazing!!! keep up the good work, the goal is in sight already!

Back