Behaving but feel weak!

According to my own scales I've lost 10lbs in 6 days but I tried to go to Body Combat this evening and I felt so weak, like I had no energy at all and I ended up running to be sick and had to come home :( Is this normal?

Jacqueline, I'm only in week 1 and no expert, but maybe ease off a little until your energy levels balance out.

(I've been super-energetic since I began, but today I felt woozy and completely exhausted all day, so lots of water and an early night I reckon).

Best wishes - Helen

My pharmacist doesn't recommend too much exercise the first week cos your body's adjusting to LT and you may not have enough energy to do what you normally do.

You can exercise on LT but need to take things slower and build up. Listen to your body and if you feel weak or dizzy when exercising, stop and take a breather. I found after week 2 I was fine to do any exercise and back to my old energy levels, if not better.

Good luck and take it easy to begin with, you will be able to do it again just may take a little while.

Hi Helen

I helped my friend move house on day 8 and was out of breath, it was really hard work.
The next day I had no energy whatsoever to do anything. I now know that I had exerted myself far too much.
I think we just have to be aware of not over doing it.
x

Back