Belfast 13th/14th March 2009

13th/14th March 2009 - Belfast or Dublin ????

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueGrapefruit
Hedgemag
Gemma
Gemma1986-definite :)
Debz32 - not sure now....:(
Guenevere and Paul (bf) - definite
Taz - definite

Mini - definite
Pierce - definite
Delli - definite
Isis - count me in
francesmag -- definite/flight and hotel booked!
Janey2004

Sorry to hear you can't make it Irene. There'll be other meets. I am definitely gonna be there, and I am planning to go to Brum too.

BlueGrapefruit
Hedgemag
Gemma
Debz32 - not sure now....:(
Taz - definite
Mini - definite
Pierce - definite
Delli - definite
Isis - count me in
Janey2004

Oh no Becky now! :confused:

yeah am sorry, my orginal plan was to stay with bf well ex bf's lot because he is orginally from the North so just dont think il be able to afford to now

Hey... I'm thinking I might drive up on the saturday to meet up with you guys... not 100% sure just yet but no other plans for the day so I might just hop in the car and head up!!

Gen x

as you know, I can't make it either - best mate's surprise birthday party - sorry guys.....will be thinkin bout you all and hope you have a great time !

Debz xx
=============================================

BlueGrapefruit
Hedgemag
Gemma
Taz - definite
Mini - definite
Pierce - definite
Delli - definite
Isis - count me in
Janey2004

BlueGrapefruit
Hedgemag

Gemma
Taz - definite
Mini - definite
Pierce - definite
Delli - definite
Isis - count me in
Janey2004

I will now longer be going as my friend who i was sharing with is no longer able to go for medical reasons

BlueGrapefruit
Hedgemag

Gemma
Taz - definite
Delli - definite
Isis - count me in
Janey2004

I am afraid myself and Mini will not be able to make it either.

Pierce

How is it all going?

Please fill us in on the details. :D

I dont think this one is going ahead

Oh! NEver mind. I may come over to Belfast later on in the year any how. I'll catch up with yers all then.

Well I'm HERE!! Not a problem as I was coming over to see old friends any way. I am staying in Jurys Inn and have been on the look out for a group of mad water-drinking women but no sign. I am in an internet cafe near Jurys now. Just thought I would check this thread to see if any one is coming. I will probably go and see some more friends now and have another look in the bar of Jurys this evening.

I got here Thursday and have been having a great old time. I am so smitten with my friend's 2 and a half year old that I am on my way up to see her now. She is the funniest wee girl.

I stay in Jurys tonight and then I head up North to see another friend and stay with my brother. Will keep looking out for peeps. It would be awful if some people did come and we didn't manage to meet.
Frances

Well I'm HERE!! Not a problem as I was coming over to see old friends any way. I am staying in Jurys Inn and have been on the look out for a group of mad water-drinking women but no sign. I am in an internet cafe near Jurys now. Just thought I would check this thread to see if any one is coming. I will probably go and see some more friends now and have another look in the bar of Jurys this evening.

I got here Thursday and have been having a great old time. I am so smitten with my friend's 2 and a half year old that I am on my way up to see her now. She is the funniest wee girl.

I stay in Jurys tonight and then I head up North to see another friend and stay with my brother. Will keep looking out for peeps. It would be awful if some people did come and we didn't manage to meet.
Frances

Nice t see you about honey. x

but cah-ching, you're not here in Belfast right now! You're off somewhere over the rainbow still lol! Definitely can't see anyone in the bar. It is full of people watching the rugby right now.

Can't understand why there is no word from the 'definites'. That absolutely no one has turned up. I didn't look into cancelling flights as I would imagine it would cost to cancel it. Well, I have plenty of friends here so I am not lonely but I'll make sure that there are definitely people at the Brum meet before I set off after this happening!

but cah-ching, you're not here in Belfast right now! You're off somewhere over the rainbow still lol! Definitely can't see anyone in the bar. It is full of people watching the rugby right now.

Can't understand why there is no word from the 'definites'. That absolutely no one has turned up. I didn't look into cancelling flights as I would imagine it would cost to cancel it. Well, I have plenty of friends here so I am not lonely but I'll make sure that there are definitely people at the Brum meet before I set off after this happening!

There will definately people attending the Bham meet. I nearly booked flights for this weekend 3 wks ago thinking people were turning up. I'm pleased you have friends there or else it'd be horrid for you. :hug99:

AW! so sorry, if i'd have noticed this sooner i would have came down to visit you since i live here. hope u had a good time thou. xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back