Belfast 13th/14th March 2009

13th/14th March 2009 - Belfast or Dublin ????

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys - there's absolutely no reason at all why this can't go ahead - even if I can't make it ......

It's not my meet - it's Minimins meet !

Mini will be there - and Pearce, and Irene and Cat etc etc......

I'll know for defo this week (I hope) if my friend (of over 30years) is having her 40th party that weekend - I really can't miss it...am so so sorry of I've upset anyone......:( I'm not organising the party and have no control over the date...sorry

Debz x

hey guys - there's absolutely no reason at all why this can't go ahead - even if I can't make it ......

I'll know for defo this week (I hope) if my friend (of over 30years) is having her 40th party that weekend - I really can't miss it...am so so sorry of I've upset anyone......:( I'm not organising the party and have no control over the date...sorry

Debz x

Youve not upset anyone honey. :) Either way you are going to have fun that weekend :p

Taz xx

You must go to your friend's bday party. That is a priority.

And it is a Minimins meet you should not feel guilty

Irene xx

Thanks for your support Irene.... very much appreciated :)

Debz xx

Youve not upset anyone honey. :) Either way you are going to have fun that weekend :p

Taz xx

thanks hun - appreciate that....feel awful bout letting youse all down.....:(

Debz x

I've never been to a suprise party before.. i think it will totally rock..!! and on the plus side, birthday cake is the BEST kind of cake you can get :D

x x

Debz x

It is always lovely to see you Debz but it is perfectly understandable that you just can't this time.:hug99:

We will be thinking of you.

Love Mini xxx

Dont think I can come now either :( will know for def during next week though! my plans was to stay with bf well ex boyfriends familly so ive nothing booked now or anything

We are having to drop out mainly because Catherine is not allowed to fly because of her perforated eardrum. She is also over the number of weeks allowed by the airline without a doctor's note and we know she would not be given one because of the ear. We are disappointed but it can't be helped.

Irene xx

We are having to drop out mainly because Catherine is not allowed to fly because of her perforated eardrum. She is also over the number of weeks allowed by the airline without a doctor's note and we know she would not be given one because of the ear. We are disappointed but it can't be helped.

Irene xx

:( Im in the same boat actually. I have an ear infection and i need it to clear up. Ill give it another week and then the doctor will let me know. But with my job interview (on Wednesday!!! :D) if i get it i wont be allowed to leave anyhow :( because they wont appreciate me being off the track with no hearing as i am now :(

xx

i live here :D

This was the last one I could find

Becky85-im def coming!!!!!
BlueGrapefruit
Hedgemag
Gemma
Gemma1986-definite :)
Debz32 - not sure now....:(
Guenevere and Paul (bf) - definite
Taz - definite

Mini - definite
Pierce - definite
Delli - definite
Isis - count me in
francesmag -- definite/flight and hotel booked!
Janey2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back