Belfast 13th/14th March 2009

13th/14th March 2009 - Belfast or Dublin ????

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way im happy.....although this time if we go to Belfast i definately want to see the Giants Causeway.....never been to Dublin. Belfast meet was my first time to Ireland.
Taz x

Becky85 (B)
BlueGrapefruit (B)
Hedgemag (B)
Gen (D)
Guenevere (D)
Kitteh (D)
Starlight (D)
Flirty40 (B/D)
Debz32 (B/D)
Taz (B/D)
Mini (B/D)

Tazzi - the causeway was a fair old ride mind, just dont get stuck in the car with bev, sharon and KP cos bev and sharon "dominated" the conversation. Edel and I just sat there eating the whole way!! lol xx

Tazzi - the causeway was a fair old ride mind, just dont get stuck in the car with bev, sharon and KP cos bev and sharon "dominated" the conversation. Edel and I just sat there eating the whole way!! lol xx

Cheeky moo!!!!!

Don't believe her Tazzi ... you know me better than that!!!

Becky85 (B)
BlueGrapefruit (B)
Hedgemag (B)
Gemma (B)
Gen (D)
Guenevere (D)
Kitteh (D)
Starlight (D)
Flirty40 (B/D)
Debz32 (B/D)
Taz (B/D)
Mini (B/D)

lookin good....with equal number (4) for each destination.......what to do ??

maybe give it a wee while to see if any others are up for an Ireland meet...I was also thinkin that Belfast might be good for March....and then Dublin towards end of June (27th ??).....that way Mandy (Hopefilly) could make the Belfast meet cos she's always mega busy in Summer months...

wot do you guys think ????

Debz x

Either way im happy.....although this time if we go to Belfast i definately want to see the Giants Causeway.....never been to Dublin. Belfast meet was my first time to Ireland.
Taz x

great - glad you can make it :D

off to check your diary...and date news !!

Debz x

that would be great....BUT....just realised Starlight (Sandy) has suggested June for Glasgow....and the Glasgow meet was a runner before the Ireland meets....

maybe we should just go for Dublin in March ??

oooooo.....decisions decisions...:confused: I used to be indecisive but now I'm not sure..........:confused::rolleyes:

Someone else decide....please....:) and let me know when to turn up !

Debz x

Once they tell you debz, tell me :)

voted for Belfast for March meet...cos (like I said earlier)...will mean that Mandy (Hopefilly) should be able to attend...June is a mad time for her at work......

Am still up for Dublin meet later in the year if Guen & co want to set a date ??

Debz x

List so far for 13/14 March 2009 - Belfast ?

hopefully do a Dublin meet later in the year....Guen / Gen - you guys wanna pick a date ??

Becky85 (B)
BlueGrapefruit (B)
Hedgemag (B)
Gemma (B)
Debz32 (B)
Hopefilly (B)
Flirty40 (B/D)
Taz (B/D)
Mini (B/D)
Gen (D)
Guenevere (D)
Kitteh (D)
Starlight (D)

hope that's OK with everybody.....just thought that March would suit Hopefilly better for Belfast.....:eek:

would love to go to Dublin as well later in the year......:)

Debz x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back