Bella's Back!!!

Claireybella

Gold Member
Hello everyone, I'm back! Have you missed me? :p

I've had a week in the lovely Isle-of-Wight, visiting my dad. The weather wasn't too bad, could have been better, but we still got the sunshine in the afternoons and evenings.

Got back late Friday night, and then on Sunday, I did my Race For Life. There was 5 of us (me, my mum, my sister and two friends) all dressed as fairies (Team Fairy) It was a lot warmer than last year, and we walked it again, completing the 5K in one hour and twenty minutes. Had a great time, very emotional.

So after being of plan for 2 weeks, and putting on 2 pounds, I am now back on track and gonna pow pow pow those gained pounds away! :)

Welcome back and yes you were missed !!!

Congratulations on The Walk For Life.

Only 2lbs.............excellent, they will be gone by the end of the week lol

cheers xxx

Well done on Race For Life, you should post some pictures of you lovely fairies! ;)

Good luck with weigh in this week, I'm sure you'll shift that 2lb and much more! :D xxx

Wll done for race for life and 2lbs is not bad if you had a great time, SW is for life and the weight gain can soon be diminished :)

I wondered where you disappeared too. Glad you had a lovely time, at least you're back on track now and 2lb will be off in no time.

Also well done on the RFL XXXX

Ooooh my Dad lives on the Isle of Wight too so I go back quite often to visit. Whereabouts does he live? Did you grow up there?

welcome back missy!!! although to me you aint been anywhere!!! haha! xxx

i gained 4lbs in one week after our antics in London town - so i think 2lbs on over 2 weeks is fine!!! you can get rid of that no sweat!

xxx

He's just moved to Brading, before then he lived in St Helen's. No, I didn't grow up there, Dad retired there about 10 years ago. What about you?

I lived there between ages of 18months and 18 years lol!!
Moved from Ryde to Bembridge. Dad's still in Bembridge.
Have to say - it's definately the perfect place to retire to, not the best place to grow up ;)

I lived there between ages of 18months and 18 years lol!!
Moved from Ryde to Bembridge. Dad's still in Bembridge.
Have to say - it's definately the perfect place to retire to, not the best place to grow up ;)

How funny, my dad used to moor his boat in Bembridge. We were over that way on Thursday for dinner :)

I can imagine that it's not the best place to grow up in. It's very slow and relaxing but I don't know how I would have coped there. Where do you live now?

How funny, my dad used to moor his boat in Bembridge. We were over that way on Thursday for dinner :)

I can imagine that it's not the best place to grow up in. It's very slow and relaxing but I don't know how I would have coped there. Where do you live now?

It's a small world isn't it!!
I did the brave thing at 18 and moved away to Wales for Uni and stayed here ever since :D

Pontypridd, and I work in Cardiff

Back