Belle is losing it for good..

Belle

Morning all, I've just restarted WW today.. Determined this time it's going for good. Would love support and look forward to getting to know you.

Thank you..

Well good day had, just a few cups of tea left for today and day 1 is done. Have treated myself massively today to a radley handbag.. Never had one, always coveted one, so that's my reward for starting. I plan to treat myself after every half stone or stone, things I would never normally buy, but would like. I know that's costs but I'm saving so much not buying takeaways or junk food all the time.. I dread to think how much I normally spend on that during a month.

Good luck belle.
You deserve that handbag. I'm in desperate need of a hair cut so that's gonna be my reward to myself when I hit a stone down. Something to focus on.

Belle said:
Thank you..

Well good day had, just a few cups of tea left for today and day 1 is done. Have treated myself massively today to a radley handbag.. Never had one, always coveted one, so that's my reward for starting. I plan to treat myself after every half stone or stone, things I would never normally buy, but would like. I know that's costs but I'm saving so much not buying takeaways or junk food all the time.. I dread to think how much I normally spend on that during a month.

Plus it's been said its better to treat ourselves in a none food way so why not,like you say,you are saving from not having takeaways! I've lost my first stone and was going to buy some new jeans but have seen a top I want instead! Oh and some new weights lol,well done on having a good first day :0)

Thanks for the support guys.. Day 2 done and I used every one of my points as we were out and about. Not the easiest but I did it all the same. Felt great waking up this morning feeling that finally I've taken control of my eating.

Evening all. Another good day and a sneaky peek boosted the motivation this morning. Used all my points. And food shopping arrived today with lots of WW friendly stuff, so looking forward to the next week.

My radley bag should arrive tomorrow.. Excited? Muchly.

Day four done. First day I had the 'fancy chocolate' thoughts but pushed them aside. Used all my points but full and happy.

Chuffed with my bag. Have packed it with bananas and good stuff for work tomorrow. Hope everyone is good..

Belle said:
Day four done. First day I had the 'fancy chocolate' thoughts but pushed them aside. Used all my points but full and happy.

Chuffed with my bag. Have packed it with bananas and good stuff for work tomorrow. Hope everyone is good..

Glad you're happy and are all set for work tomorrow,bet the new bag stays attached to you :0)

Well a totally naff day and that's putting it mildly. But main thing being I stuck to it. Whoop!

Thanks bdd.. A better day. Didn't eat all my points. So busy and didn't find time to eat.. Feeling really positive and motivated still so that's good. Hope very one else is doing good. X

Back