BELLY FLOP? where the hell did that woman go to?

Belly flop if u are reading this - get ur ass back on to this forum asap - we need some madness here!!

xox

I miss her :( And 2 hourglass n all.

Both are filthy but that's not the (only) reason why I miss 'em :(

Come back soon ladies... xxx

vickie - bellyflop is 10 times madder than me! lol xox

i have to say you have brought an air of originality to the forum with all your smart ass comments! lol xox

So true Julz, I miss hourglass and bellyflop as well.

Wonder where they are now?

x

BF wil be back...she does this now and again....think 2hourglass has gone tho.... will have to get some missing in LT action posters printed up!!!!!

I miss her :( And 2 hourglass n all.

Both are filthy but that's not the (only) reason why I miss 'em :(

Come back soon ladies... xxx

Arhhhh - thanks so much - it means alot to think that some genuinely thought of me.;)

So... to update - i've not been on here for some time and yes I have missed you all (esp the cheeky boyz:D) I felt that I was spending so much time and energy on here and sometimes giving too much of myself to strangers - now forgive me, I don't mean the members who made me laugh and 'well up' and in whose lives I was engaging, but for the 100s of peeps out there who were 'peeking' - now I know I peeked for the last week and HDs comments warmed my heart as it just made me realise that this is a great community, with masses of support and I do miss the laughs and the smutt -if my naughtiness can bring a smile to someone, member or guest, then that can only be a good thing - can I come back and play pleasseeexxx :wave_cry:

whoop whoop...the posters worked lol
Welcome back hunni...know what you mean tho xx

whoop whoop...the posters worked lol
Welcome back hunni...know what you mean tho xx

See you've changed to CD Nic - how's it panning out in comparison ?? I need to catch up on your love-life, slendertone, ebay, the bricklaying etc etc

lmao...
Bricklaying - done...rest on hold till the weather brightens up..have the patio to do and thats it for this year!
Fence - done....hunky fencers too..really good at flirting mmm nice to watch
Slendertone FAB!!!!!!! 62% muscle tone and ab lines speaks volumes
Ebay....ok! Not liking some of the new seller rules..but still spending as much ... ooopppsss!
CD - fantastic...yeah,i changed to the darkside as i wanted savories and there are more soups on there...loads of choice!
Love life - errr good but still complicated... hes seperated, but not divorced yet so i am just waiting to see what happens! As for the EX well he txt me his new phone number...another nostalgic moment i think..didn't realise he still had my number tho ....ooo speak of the devil he has just signed into MSN!
Hows 2HG world?

lmao...
Bricklaying - done...rest on hold till the weather brightens up..have the patio to do and thats it for this year!
Fence - done....hunky fencers too..really good at flirting mmm nice to watch
Slendertone FAB!!!!!!! 62% muscle tone and ab lines speaks volumes
Ebay....ok! Not liking some of the new seller rules..but still spending as much ... ooopppsss!
CD - fantastic...yeah,i changed to the darkside as i wanted savories and there are more soups on there...loads of choice!
Love life - errr good but still complicated... hes seperated, but not divorced yet so i am just waiting to see what happens! As for the EX well he txt me his new phone number...another nostalgic moment i think..didn't realise he still had my number tho ....ooo speak of the devil he has just signed into MSN!
Hows 2HG world?

Lost the plot for a while - I need the stamina of the men on this site (diet wise !!) had more dental work done £1200 worth eeekk !! tried to keep my head out of the fridge by decorating and gardening, trouble is it's peed down for the last fortnight ( as you know) which keeps you indoors and less active.

But... dusted off the Wii fit and am really giving it a go, I hate gyms so hoping I can do a few thousand steps each day at least on it.
Went to a music festival at the weekend (on me birfday) spent all weekend dancing in a soggy field (not glasto) had great fun though. Have booked a couple of hols August inTurkey, Sept in Athens (visiting my sister) and New York in Oct - sounds great but i'm sh*tting it cause I was hoping for just an 'hourglass' . I must, I must... get my head from out my bottom and crack on - everyone else seems to have been faithful to the cause and I'm still faffing about. Phew !! feel better now - thanks for that:D:D

WOW... you have been busy!!! o lala loadsa holidays ...good for you hunni loads fo incentives there! You can, must and will do it!
OOO dental work sounds painful , but exciting...whatcha had done?
Yeah the weathers poo!!! doesnt help on the bordem side or the not eating! I have been lazier lately!
I am with you on the faffing... no matter what i do i seem to have tiny losses?!?! Tried all sorts ...my body is changing , but slower than i want!!**** stamps my feet in a paddy***
Wii fit sounds like a good idea.. i am thinking of body balance classes, its a mixture of yoga, thai chi and pilates ...hoping it will give me a onger lean body hahahahaha we'll see

Sounds fun - I used to do boxercise but it's too high impact for me at the mo and will bugger my knees up !!

Well... cause i'm a scardy cat I have to be put out (TracyJ will know with what) to start with - 2 ceramic crowns, my front bottom teeth back filled to strengthen them and then filed down to make them straight and also moulds taken of my upper front teeth as I have a gap forming which if I leave unattended will grow to Madonna proportions !!

Welcome back Hourglass, you have been missed.

Hope the dental work was painless! I've had a new crown fitted and yesterday had to have a wisdom tooth out - OMG the bu**er was huge!!! I thought the dentist was going to have to put her knee on my chest to get enough leverage to pull it out!!!! I've been in agony since so it's nice to catch up with you, you're posts are taking my mind off it!

How's your loss going?

x

Welcome back Hourglass, you have been missed.

Hope the dental work was painless! I've had a new crown fitted and yesterday had to have a wisdom tooth out - OMG the bu**er was huge!!! I thought the dentist was going to have to put her knee on my chest to get enough leverage to pull it out!!!! I've been in agony since so it's nice to catch up with you, you're posts are taking my mind off it!

How's your loss going?

x

Hmmm well.. I did come off it for about 20 days - no reason really - just weak, then felt like I'd let the gang down cause everyone else were being stars ( esp the boys for gods sake !!) I have lost 19lbs in total - can't remember how to update the ticker, so it's not all bad - just disappointing when you know people are watching you - when you are a noisey one :D i'm back on track tho and i'm back in full cheeky mode - a few holidays coming up so i'd better be on my best behaviour;) Thanks for caring xx

can't remember how to update the ticker

Hiya! :) Just click on the sucker and input your pin when it opens the new page. After that just change your details and voila! Updated ticker :)

Hiya! :) Just click on the sucker and input your pin when it opens the new page. After that just change your details and voila! Updated ticker :)

Ta - can't remember my bleeping ticker tho - will have to start again :D

Back