Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream

Vicki-26

Hi

Does anyone know the syn values for ben and jerrys cherry Garcia ice cream they only have the frozen yoghurt on the syns online section and that's 7 1/2 for 100g!!!!!!! Don't think I will be having syns till after WI now on Thursday!

Vicki x

Hi

Does anyone know the syn values for ben and jerrys cherry Garcia ice cream they only have the frozen yoghurt on the syns online section and that's 7 1/2 for 100g!!!!!!! Don't think I will be having syns till after WI now on Thursday!

Vicki x

Hi Hun, I just put it through the syn calculator and it's 6.5 syns per 100g x

Thankyou lily :)

How would the frozen yoghurt be more syns than the ice cream???

Xx

Sorry Vicki, I made a booboo...it was very late and I put the figures in for the yoghurt, not the ice cream so here are the real facts behind ben and jerry's lol...

Choc Fudge Brownie Frozen Yoghurt 6 syns per 100g
Phish Food Frozen Yoghurt 8.5 syns per 100g
Cherry Garcia Frozen Yoghurt 5 syns per 100g

-------------------------------------------------------------

Cherry Garcia Ice Cream 12 syns per 100g
Coconutterly Fair Ice Cream 13 syns per 100g
New york superfudge chunk Ice Cream 14.5 syns per 100g
Fossil Fuel Ice cream 13.5 syns per 100g
Phish Food Ice Cream 13.5 syns per 100g
Choc Fudge Brownie Ice Cream 12.5 syns per 100g
Fairly Nuts ice Cream 14 syns per 100g
Chunky Monkey Ice Cream 14 syns per 100g
Caramel Chew Chew Ice Cream 14 syns per 100g
Half Baked Ice Cream 13.5 syns per 100g
Baked Alaska Ice Cream 13 syns per 100g
Cookie Dough Ice Cream 13.5 syns per 100g

Sorry again for the mix up, but in my defence it was 2.30am lol xx

Ooooh! Used to eat half a tub a night of the phish food ice cream!! No wonder I got to nearly 23 stone! Eeek

Ooooh! Used to eat half a tub a night of the phish food ice cream!! No wonder I got to nearly 23 stone! Eeek

Thankfully I don't really like Ice Cream so I have never tried it but I hate to think what size I would have got to if I did lol x

Arrrrggghhhhhh definatly some body magic required then and no more synage for me till Thursday :( damn cinema!

Arrrrggghhhhhh definatly some body magic required then and no more synage for me till Thursday :( damn cinema!

:eek: That bad huh? I am so pleased that Ice cream is not a fav always did like Lollies much better x

Back