Benidorm !

LittleRomany

Can't wait to have 1 chin
I'm hoping to go in november/early december. Has anyone been ?

I LOVE Benidorm! Its a great place, the old part the new part, there is so much there, really good place for holidays and lots of interesting places close by. My sister lives close to Benidorn at El Campello, and its my favourite part of Spain, I think the Costa Blanca is much nicer than the overrated Costa Del Sol anyday.

Quoting Lynn "I think the Costa Blanca is much nicer than the overrated Costa Del Sol anyday".

Yes it is dreadful isn't it but some of us have to live there :D:D:D:D:D:D

Quoting Lynn "I think the Costa Blanca is much nicer than the overrated Costa Del Sol anyday".

Yes it is dreadful isn't it but some of us have to live there :D:D:D:D:D:D

Well in that case Im very jealous! Especially with the awful weather here!

I really hope i can save enough to go, fingers crossed !

I should be so lucky - I am on holiday in the UK for the next couple of weeks :D:D

Went out for a walk today and spent 20 minutes in a bus shelter waiting for a bus to get back to my MIL's.
Will have gone rusty by the time we get back home.

I'm going in September with my best friend Katie. We're going for a week, and staying at the Palm Beach Hotel.
Have never been to Benidorm before, but am very excited. Would appreciate if anyone could post any "must do's" or clubs/nightlife to visit.
Many thanks :) xx

Ive been 3 times and i would go back again the only downside we had was when my partner got mugged on our 3 day there put a real downer on our holiday

Back