Berry's diary

This weekend: lots of cocktails, lots of mini eggs, 4km run on Sunday, lots of steps on Saturday

Our ocado delivery comes tomorrow and I've been in and edited out all the naughty things I'd snuck in. No sweet stuff now except choc mousses and strawb onken which I will allow myself JUST ONE serving of if I need something sweet in the evening.

Enjoyed the run yesterday so going to try and work back into that alongside gym classes now its warmer and lighter outside.

Heres too a good week, need to get back into the downward trend on the graph and stop this dithering!!!!!!!! Not too long til summer now and I want a bikini bod!

This weekend: lots of cocktails, lots of mini eggs, 4km run on Sunday, lots of steps on Saturday

Our ocado delivery comes tomorrow and I've been in and edited out all the naughty things I'd snuck in. No sweet stuff now except choc mousses and strawb onken which I will allow myself JUST ONE serving of if I need something sweet in the evening.

Enjoyed the run yesterday so going to try and work back into that alongside gym classes now its warmer and lighter outside.

Heres too a good week, need to get back into the downward trend on the graph and stop this dithering!!!!!!!! Not too long til summer now and I want a bikini bod!

Love strawberry onken haven't had one for years. Glad you enjoyed the run - maybe that's how it works for you - low cals thru the week, wi on friday and high cals at weekend?

Yes I think you are right Donna and I just need to remember everything in moderation so when I do want some mini eggs I don't necessarily have to scarf the entire bag!!!!

Had an AMAZING dinner yesterday but forgot to take a pic.

Oven baked chicken kebabs (560 cals huge portion including flat bread)
- wholemeal flatbread/wrap thing Khobez (I got them in waitrose, think they may be a jewish thing?) 174
- Tziki 42
- Raw baby spinach 7
- Red onion 19
- Red & yellow pepper 16
- Chicken breast 258
- Spoonful of sainsbury greek salad (feta and olives) 44

So I tossed the chicken with some olive oil and various herbs including oregano and chilli flakes then skewered onto bamboo sticks with red onion, pepper and mushroom in between the pieces.
Put them on a baking tray and spritz with olive oil or fry light and bake for 1/2 hr or so.
To serve I warmed up the flat bread, spread it with tziki and some spinach and a spoonful of olives and feta. Oh my word it was delicious. If you have ever eaten a gyros in Greece it tasted exactly like that.

Got boxing this evening and then the ocado delivery arrives tonight.

B
Cuppa 30

L
Cucumber and tzaziki from tesco 110
Raspberries 41
Fruit platter 76
Kit kat 107

D
Oven baked chicken kebabs 560
Malteser mini bunny x3 186

TOTAL 1110
STEPS 6,883

LOVE it dd, really knackering but nice to use arms a lot and get frustration out :D I go to two different teachers, the first one does a very intense cardio warmup for 15 - 20 min or so followed by sparring with partners different routines concentrating on either power/technique one week then speed the next, she finishes with abs. The other does two sets of 6 or 7 station circuits with all sorts likes planks, squats, burpees and more fighting stuff. This usually fifteen min or so. Then we either do more circuits in pairs with different routines at each station or we just do free style routines. Its really good fun and the time literally whizzes past!

Recommend the dinner sooo much, would be good with pitta. I drizzled nandos sauce on mine so spicy as well YUM I could eat it right now :D how long til lunch!!!!!!!

Might have a look at that our gym doesn't seem to have boxing bags/ gloves but maybe they run a class

Yesterdays food:

B
Cuppa 30

L
Pineapple pieces 86
Raspberries 48
Kit kat 107
Kallo rice cake x2 60

D
Tuna, lime & coriander fishcake from Sainsburys 287
Spinach 7
Onion 19
Butternut squash 24
Mushrooms 32
Courgette 18
Feta 60

Cornetto 180
Oreos 260
Chai tea 23

TOTAL 1,241
STEPS 9,560

Dinner was super healthy and delicious, just sauteed the mushroom and courgette together and baked the butternut squash with red onion a few bits of orange pepper - dash of olive oil and plenty of chilli flakes, oregano etc - for the last 5mins in the oven I crumbled some feta on. YUM tasty and filling.

Feeling a bit more back in the zone now, did a run straight after work outside 3.57km 23minutes didn't stop at all which isn't too bad considering apart from Sunday I hadn't ran since Christmas. I have a routine thing loaded onto my phone now which is meant to be optimal for fat loss- it goes on for 8 weeks and is a mixture of distance and interval training. Will give it a whirl :)

Thanks Donna, went for another run yesterday, feels great to be back out pounding the pavements!

B
Cuppa 30

L
Red pepper 13
Cucumber 15
Blueberries 53
Kit kat 214

D
Veggie chilli
Courgette 18
Carrot 30
Tinned toms 44
Quorn 95
Mushrooms 13
Red pepper 16
Kidney beans 96
Coco powder 20

Topping made from
Cottage cheese 29
Baby avocado 60
Spring onion 4

Rice 248

Cornetto 134
Chocolate mousse 105
Oreos 260

FOOD 1,689 (MFP Net position 1295 :D I am allowing eating back exercise when hungry)
STEPS 11,023

So very tired this morning , woke up looking rough, have 2 spots (prob from all the sugar last night) just look pale and run down- the weekend can't come soon enough, I need some R&R

Also I weighed today- 132.4 so a gain but not as bad as some of the numbers I've seen over the past week. Going to take this as a restart. Need 1 lb off by next week minimum.

Thanks Donna, went for another run yesterday, feels great to be back out pounding the pavements!

B
Cuppa 30

L
Red pepper 13
Cucumber 15
Blueberries 53
Kit kat 214

D
Veggie chilli
Courgette 18
Carrot 30
Tinned toms 44
Quorn 95
Mushrooms 13
Red pepper 16
Kidney beans 96
Coco powder 20

Topping made from
Cottage cheese 29
Baby avocado 60
Spring onion 4

Rice 248

Cornetto 134
Chocolate mousse 105
Oreos 260

FOOD 1,689 (MFP Net position 1295 :D I am allowing eating back exercise when hungry)
STEPS 11,023

So very tired this morning , woke up looking rough, have 2 spots (prob from all the sugar last night) just look pale and run down- the weekend can't come soon enough, I need some R&R

Also I weighed today- 132.4 so a gain but not as bad as some of the numbers I've seen over the past week. Going to take this as a restart. Need 1 lb off by next week minimum.

I'm gonna start running again in April!

Good luck on your restart :) x

Awesome t2g- you will love it!!! Make sure you get some decent trainers and a good sports bra - both essential- and you are good to go!

Thanks for the support on restart guys, feeling positive. Had 468 cals so far today, really enjoyed my kallo rice cakes with peanut butter SO DELISH might keep these at home as well as my desk drawer as perfect for the sweet treat in the evening and better than the slippery slope of having icecreams in the house.

Have a pub quiz this evening so not sure what will happen for dinner, obviously have 800 cals so not too worried if we end up eating unplanned, just need to make a sensible choice :) Don't feel like drinking so will prob just have water at the pub or a G&T if I change my mind later.

Awesome t2g- you will love it!!! Make sure you get some decent trainers and a good sports bra - both essential- and you are good to go!

Thanks for the support on restart guys, feeling positive. Had 468 cals so far today, really enjoyed my kallo rice cakes with peanut butter SO DELISH might keep these at home as well as my desk drawer as perfect for the sweet treat in the evening and better than the slippery slope of having icecreams in the house.

Have a pub quiz this evening so not sure what will happen for dinner, obviously have 800 cals so not too worried if we end up eating unplanned, just need to make a sensible choice :) Don't feel like drinking so will prob just have water at the pub or a G&T if I change my mind later.

I do, did. Love running lol I started last year and got up to 10k in 12weeks using apps but once it started getting dark at night I got a bit frightened out on my own.

Love a good pub quiz :) enjoy x

Thanks Cas x

OK so didn't get any exercise yesterday as was in early to work, had a super busy day and then straight to charity pub quiz in the evening. Had chips from the chippy in the pub for dinner but think I was still in the green because I shared a portion with my friend and was quite low all day before.

B
Cuppa 30
Rice cake 60
Peanut butter 94

L
Rice cakes 60
Peanut butter 94
Kit kat 107
Blueberries 53

D
Chips 478
Red wine 255
M&Ms 150

TOTAL 1,381
STEPS 7,308

Didn't get home til just before one then we faffed about for a while so really tired this morning, thank god its Friday. It was bloody snowing on the walk to the tube!! Ridiculous!! Need a holiday ASAP

Having a similar breakfast lunch today to keep 800 ish cals for this evening, having dinner and drinks with friends. Will keep to a couple of G&Ts not a big one as I have loads to do tomorrow and keep food choices sensible. Don't have any plans for Saturday night, looking forward to tidying the flat and having an evening of relaxation :)

Had a nice weekend, went for dinner with friends on Friday night so had a G&T, couple of glasses of wine with that. Got 11,000 steps though.

I ate a lot of chocolate over the weekend but I did also run 7.5km on both Saturday and Sunday with no stopping so was pleased with that. Saturday's run was 45mins through a total blizzard and on Sunday it was still really snowy on the heath- crazy stuff so close to Easter.

At the moment all my food and exercise is great its just the sweet tooth letting me down and I've been having too much which is unusual for me as I used to just have a serving of chocolate or sweet and be satisfied but now its like I have to finish what I have and its too much. I'm going to try really hard this week, will inevitably have some choc for Easter but after that will really try and have less to see if I can get back on track losing, my MFP graph looks awful this past month!!!!

image-2836685955.jpg

Baked potato with salad and chicken in 0% yog with seasoning - yummy

Back