Berry's diary

Hey jo! Hope you are well xx so excited for Bali ahhhh

Ran 5.5km after work today and had tasty fajitas for dinner....
image-2241598604.jpg

Very much in the green on MFP hooray!

Ok so restart weight is........... 134.6 :( :( :( Oh well. Just need to get on with it now, no mucking about. Going as clean as I can til hols and keeping up the running.

Yesterday

B
Cuppa 30

L
Mini sushi 155
Blueberries 53
Raspberries 41
Biltong 120

D
Delicious fajitas
2x ocado large wraps 364
Chicken chunks 206
Red onion 19
Pepper 32
Lettuce 16
Spice mix/ oil 52
0% yogurt 114
Guacamole 158

S
Mikado daim 110

TOTAL 1,470
STEPS 12,496
MFP/FITBIT NET CALS 901

So tired in the mornings still, this holiday can't come soon enough. BF has football til v late this evening so I will probably do him a pizza so I will either have tuna salad or soup. Also will run the same loop as last night, 5.5km which is a nice length for weekday evenings. Might print off the squat challenge table and stick it on the wall at home for the evenings.

Squat challenge?? I'm intrigued and scared all at the same time :/ lol x

oh i have that on my facebook! do u need it? x

Its basically working up from 50 to 200, or maybe 250 squats a day over 30 days or so Jo! I just made myself a table in excel and printed it out so I can cross it off as I go. I added a few other challenges like getting my plank time up from 45 secs to 2 1/2 mins, press ups to 100, lunges to 200 etc etc. Will see how it goes! I did the 50 squats and the 45 sec plank last night.

Yesterday's food

B
Cuppa 30
Almond crossaint 336

L
Blueberries 53
Strawberries 56
Salt and vinegar squares

D
Minestrone soup covent garden 204
Mushrooms 13
Broccoli 30
Onion 14

And thennnn I made "sl*tty brownies" (google them) they where fricking delicious, I ate loads of oreos whilst I they were baking and then two small-medium bits of the final product so I've put 960 into MFP to be safe but hopefully wasn't that high.

TOTAL 1,818
STEPS 8,625
NET MFP FITBIT POSITION 1,577

Going to a friends this eve for a quiet catch up but she is on a bikini diet too so we are all having soup and salad for dinner, perfect. I have brought 1/2 the remaining brownies to take with me and gave the other half to my bf to take to his office. I overcooked them a teeny bit, would do a little bit less next time and also get some icecream to have them with- would be the ultimate pud!!!!!!

Looking good berry :)

With your running, how long did it take you to work up to that long continuous running? When it was my biggest stress release last year I got to 30mins non stop but havnt ran for months now, wanna get back to it though. Also find it really hard running outside!

Omg berry thank you for introducing slutty Brownies into my life!!! Me and the kids soooooo making these soon!!!!!!!!!
And I will definatley need the squat challenge to burn them off!!!

Guys the brownies are flipping amazing and supppper easy!!!! Going to make some more today and take them along when I see my friends to save bf and I scoffing them all.

Just been for a 5km run and then made this delish healthy version of a tuna melt for lunch- 377 cals

image-3761855294.jpg

1 large wrap
1/2 can tuna
1 tbsp 0% yogurt with salt and pepper
Spring onion
2 cherry toms
Spinach
Baby bel light

Put all the things in the wrap, fold it up and then fry it on a low heat til brown and crispy on the outside and warm and gooey inside. Delish.

Lovely sunny weather.

Floss I don't know really its taken me ages, I did couch to 5km a couple of years ago and now just go through phases of running usually more so in the lighter, warmer months as I way prefer it outside- I get sooo bored on the treadmill much prefer intervals or gym classes other cardio etc if in the gym. There is a bridge to 10km app I think which works you from 30mins to an hour running in a similar method.

Have a great wkend all!

Looks really easy so me and my daughter off to Asda tomorrow to get the bits then my hubby can take them to work Monday!! X

LOVE it jo!!!!! I made a second batch, couldn't find any betty crocker cookie mix so had sainsbury triple choc which worked fine but mine look no way near as cool as yours do. However they taste incredible, whizzed a small one in the microwave for 30 seconds and had it with a spoonful of icecream ABSOLUTELY delicious!!!!!!!

I was so busy yesterday all I ended up eating was grabbing bits of brownie when I had a chance and then at like 9pm I had 1/2 pot of covent garden pea and ham with rice cakes & phili. I reckon I was around the 1200-1300 mark for the day so weekend wasn't too disasterous. Feeling motivated still so will see what the scales say on Thursday but trying to concentrate on toning up as much as poss before bikini in a few weeks time.

Donna- glad you like the panini wrap thing, works well doesn't it and quite filling!

Had anyone tried the new Danio high protein yogurts with a fruit compot layer? They are soooo tasty. Had one for breakfast today.

LOVE it jo!!!!! I made a second batch, couldn't find any betty crocker cookie mix so had sainsbury triple choc which worked fine but mine look no way near as cool as yours do. However they taste incredible, whizzed a small one in the microwave for 30 seconds and had it with a spoonful of icecream ABSOLUTELY delicious!!!!!!!

I was so busy yesterday all I ended up eating was grabbing bits of brownie when I had a chance and then at like 9pm I had 1/2 pot of covent garden pea and ham with rice cakes & phili. I reckon I was around the 1200-1300 mark for the day so weekend wasn't too disasterous. Feeling motivated still so will see what the scales say on Thursday but trying to concentrate on toning up as much as poss before bikini in a few weeks time.

Donna- glad you like the panini wrap thing, works well doesn't it and quite filling!

Had anyone tried the new Danio high protein yogurts with a fruit compot layer? They are soooo tasty. Had one for breakfast today.

I like the blueberry Danio yogurt. Wasn't too keen on passion fruit :/

image-3836254258.jpg

Tasty Asian style cod and veg with ginger soy and chilli etc. coconut chilli lemongrass rice from Tilda. Mmm mmm

Oh thanks guys thats kind of you. It was really yummy. Peeked on the scales and I am up above 135 What the HELL?? Don't get it. :(

Back