Best bread?

may have to get some from shopping tomorrow :D yumyum

oh and also Hovis Original Wheatgerm 400G bread, 1pp for 1 slice or 3pp for two :)

hoping all the different bread types help everyone! as before there was a lot for 2pp a slice or 5pp for 2 slices!!!! it's ridiculous lol

I know, I only found out today that I was pointing bread wrong :( oh well cant make that much of a different anyway. But from tomorrow onwards I shall ProPoint it correctly :)

light choices mini naans 4pp each
Tesco Cheese And Tomato Tear And Share 1/4 = 4pp, and its a big tear bread so 1/4 is quite a bit, good value i feel

I know, I only found out today that I was pointing bread wrong :( oh well cant make that much of a different anyway. But from tomorrow onwards I shall ProPoint it correctly :)

i just expected it to be the same as before 1 slice point, 2 slices 2 points etc, until i worked out the crustless bread was 1pp for one or 3pp for 2!!! you waste a propoint for having an extra slice it's crazy! when i start the new plan definitely milky roll all the way for me! :D nice and simple small bread but so tasty!

Never tried that milky roll. Must give it a try I suppose.
And yes I used common maths for the bread, I done the nutritional info for 1 slice which equalled 2 then as I was having 2 of them I did 2 times 2 which is 4 ! LOL Oh well.

When you starting the plan?

hmmm new way to have a wrap for your lunch;

Elephant Atta Chapattis 8Pk 360G

think i have values right;

p-3.3
c-21.4
fat-3.1
f-1.7

3pp??? if so WOW :D

Never tried that milky roll. Must give it a try I suppose.
And yes I used common maths for the bread, I done the nutritional info for 1 slice which equalled 2 then as I was having 2 of them I did 2 times 2 which is 4 ! LOL Oh well.

When you starting the plan?

at least you know now though and not later down the line, as only in the first week still :D

milky roll is small, and round but it really is milky lol so lovely and soft hehe great for sandwiches maybe not toasted, never tired it, but for sandwiches yum!

ill be starting in new year but got my cal ready whilst its cheap and working with everyone atm working out propoints for everything as im writing my own food list diary of foods i eat and the propoints for them now, so when it comes to doing the plan ive got everything ready, didn't want to wait till January to work everything out as by then everyone will be use to it all and ill find it harder to fit in etc if im constantly asking about different things, so might as well do it now :)

at least you know now though and not later down the line, as only in the first week still :D

milky roll is small, and round but it really is milky lol so lovely and soft hehe great for sandwiches maybe not toasted, never tired it, but for sandwiches yum!

ill be starting in new year but got my cal ready whilst its cheap and working with everyone atm working out propoints for everything as im writing my own food list diary of foods i eat and the propoints for them now, so when it comes to doing the plan ive got everything ready, didn't want to wait till January to work everything out as by then everyone will be use to it all and ill find it harder to fit in etc if im constantly asking about different things, so might as well do it now :)

Oh ok fair enough, I get you :)

btw wholemeal ww pitta breads are listed at 3pp everywhere ive seen them, the values are;

p-3.8
c-19.8
fat-0.5
f-3.4

does this make 3pp or 2pp :-/

That makes them 3pp

thank you! :D think the wraps are 3pp also :) definitely be stocking in those Elephant Atta Chapattis though! yum!! :D thanks for all your help xx

thank you! :D think the wraps are 3pp also :) definitely be stocking in those Elephant Atta Chapattis though! yum!! :D thanks for all your help xx

Your welcome, post away any more questions or nutritional info's :)

Back