Best chinese takeaway option?

goodbyeflab

I love fruit and veg. ;)
Whole family is coming over and getting a Chinese takeaway... What would be the best option?

I get chicken chow mein, it's not that bad. But like healthiest would be the steamed veg and stuff but don't think anyone really wants that from a chinese lol.

Is that with noodles? The noodles always seem so greasy and I always eat it all D:

Yeah it is. Hmm then I can't really help cos that's what I always get lol. You could maybe get a stir fry without noodles?

My husband and I always have a portion of chips and a portion of chicken and mushroom. Hubby eats the chips and half the chicken and mushroom and I have the other half.

I dont know how good it is for you, but the chicken bits are really chunky and tender and the mushrooms almost melt in your mouth. Yumm!

I ended up getting vegetables with cashew nuts and boiled rice. Ate about half of the two cartons. Does that same ok? The vegetables were in liquid... A mixture of oil and veg juice perhaps..?

Sounds alright. Obviously cashews are pretty high cal but hardly any in the veg so would balance out

Back