best diet ever?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by beckyblue, 3 July 2011 Social URL.

1. beckyblue

beckyblue Silver Member

Start Weight:
    23st12lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11.5lb(20.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I know we don't like to call it a diet, more of a lifestyle change but just wanted to say how wonderful sw is. I have just had my full english along with my fella and it was only 2 syns. Last night I had a few drinks with the girls, friday I had my choccie bar treat and pampered myself.... Its so wonderful to have a diet that works with me and my lifestyle and have something that I can stick to and not be hungry or moody! I have found a new love for cooking, and I'm so much happier.

Just wanted to write this to say THANK YOU SLIMMING WORLD for giving me my life back.

X

Last edited: 3 July 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JackieN

JackieN One day at a time, one step at a time

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slowly cutting out refined sugar and cooking more from scratch
    I was only saying the same this week. I was in a rush the other night and had wholemeal roll (HEXB) bacon, egg. Followed by a curly wurley! I mean what other diet allows that :D

4. kerryathome

kerryathome Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(22.28%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hear hear to both of you. I'm loving it too.:)

5. nataby

nataby Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.31%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    It is a great plan....just wish I could remember that in my moments of weakness when I feel deprived as i am on a 'diet'!

I have friends who have done the Dukan diet etc and I have done loads of crazy diets yet SW is the one I keep coming back to and I can live with. I love the fact that the whole family can eat all the same food and I know my girls are getting healthy meals.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.