• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

best diet ever?

Silver Member
I know we don't like to call it a diet, more of a lifestyle change but just wanted to say how wonderful sw is. I have just had my full english along with my fella and it was only 2 syns. Last night I had a few drinks with the girls, friday I had my choccie bar treat and pampered myself.... Its so wonderful to have a diet that works with me and my lifestyle and have something that I can stick to and not be hungry or moody! I have found a new love for cooking, and I'm so much happier.

Just wanted to write this to say THANK YOU SLIMMING WORLD for giving me my life back.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

It is a great plan....just wish I could remember that in my moments of weakness when I feel deprived as i am on a 'diet'!

I have friends who have done the Dukan diet etc and I have done loads of crazy diets yet SW is the one I keep coming back to and I can live with. I love the fact that the whole family can eat all the same food and I know my girls are getting healthy meals.