Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

best diet ever?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by beckyblue, 3 July 2011 Social URL.

1. beckyblue

beckyblue Silver Member

Start Weight:
    23st12lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11.5lb(20.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I know we don't like to call it a diet, more of a lifestyle change but just wanted to say how wonderful sw is. I have just had my full english along with my fella and it was only 2 syns. Last night I had a few drinks with the girls, friday I had my choccie bar treat and pampered myself.... Its so wonderful to have a diet that works with me and my lifestyle and have something that I can stick to and not be hungry or moody! I have found a new love for cooking, and I'm so much happier.

Just wanted to write this to say THANK YOU SLIMMING WORLD for giving me my life back.

X

Last edited: 3 July 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JackieN

JackieN One day at a time, one step at a time

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slowly cutting out refined sugar and cooking more from scratch
    I was only saying the same this week. I was in a rush the other night and had wholemeal roll (HEXB) bacon, egg. Followed by a curly wurley! I mean what other diet allows that :D

4. kerryathome

kerryathome Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(22.28%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hear hear to both of you. I'm loving it too.:)

5. nataby

nataby Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.31%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    It is a great plan....just wish I could remember that in my moments of weakness when I feel deprived as i am on a 'diet'!

I have friends who have done the Dukan diet etc and I have done loads of crazy diets yet SW is the one I keep coming back to and I can live with. I love the fact that the whole family can eat all the same food and I know my girls are getting healthy meals.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.