best flavour?

ive now tried the strawberry shake and that was ok,but ive had the choc one this morn and its gupping! any tips to make it better?:)
and for all you butt kickers out there,it worked and its what i needed to sort me out! all my friends and family have always been so nice when i fail but its not what i need to hear! if i can quit smoking then i can do this,so bring it on!:D

I usually make the chocolate in a few different ways.
Cold with 400ml of water and crushed ice.
Hot mix half a vanilla shake with half a choc shake and 1 sweetex with 400ml of hot water.
Chocolate mixed with peppermint tea. Make 400ml of peppermint tea, add the choc and blitz (thats my favourite)
Chocolate mixed with half a teaspoon of coffee hot and made to 400mls.

As you can see I love a bigger drink, but if you dont like it so big, just make with the recommended 250mls.

Ya, i like the choc with the peppermint tea too. It is not so good on its own. if I dont have anything to mix with it (like somrtimes at work) then I just drink it fairly fast. I only get 2 per week. The strawberry is more palette-able with crushed ice, yum. The vanilla is good with coffee(if you like coffee) or cinnamon.hope this helps

ive now tried the strawberry shake and that was ok,but ive had the choc one this morn and its gupping! any tips to make it better?:)
and for all you butt kickers out there,it worked and its what i needed to sort me out! all my friends and family have always been so nice when i fail but its not what i need to hear! if i can quit smoking then i can do this,so bring it on!:D

:553: Aww Hun! Proud of you! That is the attitude! Few tough days and then it will be a great weigh in with fab losses! That will be all the encouragement that you will need.:0clapper: :talk017:

I am a choc shake girl! 21 of them a week! I don't love it but it is tolerable. I just mix it with the 250ml of REALLY cold water and a spoon of fibre clear and shake away. Its OK. The strawberry was too sweet for me and the vanilla was OK too. I have never tried soup or flapjacks.

thanks fofr the tips! like the idea of adding coffee! im working tonight and tomorrow night so that should keep me busy over the next few days till i really get a grip of this! really excited about being slim for summer,and hopefully when im on the beach this year people wont start calling green peace!ha ha:)

Hey,
i just add a couple of sweetners to the choc one, goes down alot nicer! i get 21 of the choc haha :) i just cant bear any of the others.
Might buy some green tea today

Hi, I'm so glad you started today. i suggested you wait until monday because I know what I'm like after a blip -my mind is always so in beat myself up mode that it just sends me comfort eatig even more! So a break usually does the trick but if you dont need that even better!! Go You.

My tip is to make up about 3/4 pint of peppermint tea and let it go cold -then blend that with your choc shake and ice -I LOVE it that way. :D

Back