Best games to aid weight loss for xbox 360 kinect?

icklekimmy

Hi. I thought I would ask for advice before blowing forty pounds on a game that may be rubbish! There seems to be a ton of exercise/fitness games now on the kinect and I dont know which one to go for.
I quite fancy the zumba one but have been told its quite difficult as no intro into how to do the steps. Has anybody tried the biggest loser one?

Any tips would be greatly appreciated as my kinect has been on about 10 times since the OH got me it at christmas!

Hello

The kinect is brilliant for helping weight loss. I have the the dance central and that works you well. Also the zumba is really really good and makes you work hard.

Enjoy
X

I have dusted off my dance central and quite enjoy that. I had only played it twice before after a few vinos!
Thanks I may try the zumba one next.

Defo keep your eyes open online too, Amazon and Play for starters, may well be cheaper than the shops for games. As more kinect games come out the older ones will start to get cheaper. We have dance central, its great, and the one you get with it, kinect adventures is good for doing lots of leaping around all over the place if you are so inclined. Am pondering something like the sports, but I have biggest loser on the Wii and I never play it.

Thanks! I got bored quickly of the adventures as the levels are just variation of the same games! I just found the new biggest loser uk dvd on play for a fiver and got 5 stars so was too cheap to say no! Think i may get the zumba and scatter the cushions round the living room floor for when i go flying!

Thanks

Back