Best packs for week 1 for boost.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by lemma1968, 22 April 2009 Social URL.

1. lemma1968

lemma1968 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    WW Online -propoints
    Starting tomorrow -got my first appointment at 10am. Wondering what is the best selection of packs to get for week 1 that will keep me satisfied, are tasty and will have not me running towards the biscuit tin in despair cos they are rubbish?

Any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers guys and gals xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. AbsolutelyFabulous

AbsolutelyFabulous Absolutely Determined!

Often the best thing to do is get a selection so you'll know what you like for future weeks. However, I've not yet met anyone who doesn't like the chocolate mint so I'd definitely recommend that! My favourites are: Porridge, Choc mint, strawberry, toffee and walnut, vanilla, choc orange, butterscotch... mmmm :)
    I didn't like any of the soups at first, but now I quite like the tomato soup witha tiny pinch of curry powder.
    Good luck on your first week x
  4. Watergirl

Watergirl Rock Solid

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante + Protein + Weights!
    Agreed about the choc mint, it's lovely (I have mine hot). Soups I loved at first, but got fed up with, so do what AbFab suggested and put curry in and it's lovely!
    I live off the chocolate tetras really (just trying to use up some old ones at the moment)
    When I first went to see my CDC she let me try a few things, like the tetra and the bars.
    Personally I always have the shakes hot, as I find a warm liquid in me makes me feel really full.
    Best of luck in your first week. Before you know it you'll be posting an amazing loss!!! :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.