Induction Best vegs

sallyc6

Can someone advice me on which are the lowest carb vegs to stick to in the induction phase please x

the book says veg aloud in induction is artichoke hearts, asparagus , aubergine, bamboo shoots, bean sprouts, beet greens , broccoli, brussel sprouts , cabbage, cauliflower, celeriac, chard, courgettes, dandelion greens,french beans,kale,kohlrabi, leek , mange-tout peas, okra, onions ,pumkin, rhubarb, sauerkraut, spring greens, spring onions, spaghetti squash,spinach, summer squash, tomato , turnips and water chestnut just during induction i would stick to there i would advive you to get a carb counting book cause most veg contains some carbs so to stay within your daily allowance you can keep an eye on them , hope this helps x

p.s onions and tomatos are the highest carb food on this list onions 8carbs for a medium size and tomato is between 2-4carb depending on the size

Brill, thanks. Have got the book but was just wondering what sort of stuff everyone was eating. Have had a load of asparagus and steak for tea!

sounds delicious i no once you go onto OWL theres more veg options but i would suggest following it by the letter in induction to get the best result x

Back