Best way to make up shakes and soups?

X_Tasha_X

Silver Member
How does everyone make up there soups and shakes:confused:? I start CD on thursday and want to be prepared if i needed anything. I did LL so i should know all this eeek :rolleyes: but just wondered if anyone had any little tips to help me ;)

hand blender and crushed ice. i like the coldness on my teeth. *dreams of maccy'd shakes* heheeeee

Thanks kels sweetie!! Mmm can i just dream of MaccyDs instead lol... Okies so i need a hand blender and crushed ice... not the ice cubes? xxx

nooo use the handblender to crush the ice cubes :)

I just use the cambridge shaker, u have to shake it for around a minute and sometimes a tad longer but they turn out smooth. Got to wah it out straight away too or its a nitemare to do!

Aw thanks Jam :)

Okies so i will try both ways and see how which way works best for me.

All i need now is to start the dam diet hahah :p xxx

I bought a hand blender from Tesco, i think it was £15, its great. I wouldnt cope without it now.
I tend to use a latte mug so i can fill it up to the top whether it s a choc shake or soup.

I put 350ml of hot water in the jug, pour in the shake and whisk for about 30 seconds. Pour it into the mug and top up with cold water, perfect drinking temp everytime and it fills me up :) x

I have a JML Magic Bullet for making my shakes. I use about 6 ice cubes and then top that up to about 200 ml (I like mine thick).

I liked mine thick too when i was on LL so i might try that. Whats a magic bullet? Is that a wisk? lol

Ok as i have just typed that a man from work passed my computer... all he seen was '' i like mine thick too when i was on LL. Whats a magic bullet'' His face fell as he said ...''what kind of website are u on Natasha.... infact dont tell me i dont wanna know'' LOL i cant stop giggling he must think i am on a rude site haha.... well he shouldnt be looking over my sholder nosing at what i am doing LOL hehe!

I liked mine thick too when i was on LL so i might try that. Whats a magic bullet? Is that a wisk? lol

Ok as i have just typed that a man from work passed my computer... all he seen was '' i like mine thick too when i was on LL. Whats a magic bullet'' His face fell as he said ...''what kind of website are u on Natasha.... infact dont tell me i dont wanna know'' LOL i cant stop giggling he must think i am on a rude site haha.... well he shouldnt be looking over my sholder nosing at what i am doing LOL hehe!
:D, serves him right

:8855: PMSL!

I would highly recommend (if you haven't already got one) getting a fairly high powered electric handheld blender (600W or so) cos they're much better at crushing ice - and making mousse, I've found. :eating:

Back