Betty's Back

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Hi everyone, i've just been dipping in and out of forum giving the odd post as i haven't been on plan.

Well i went to class yesterday expecting to have gained loads and i only gained 3lbs. I am amazed, i mean i was going mad and eating everything in sight the last few weeks and what with christmas and all. I hadn't been to class either and expected to pay for all the weeks i missed but due to my baby being ill my consultant said that i was only to pay £4.50 for yesterday. So i left armed with new plan.

I am having today off and will stuff my face with chocolate and going to my mums for dinner, then it is new plan from tomorow. 2009 is going to be the year i get to target.

I'm a wee bit worse for ware today after hogmanay , i had everyone round here and had a good few drinks, everyone had a great time. I hope everyone else had a good time too and wish you all good luck for the year ahead for slimming and everything else.:D

oh honey so happy, your back, armed and dangerous lol,and glad you didnt put that much on in the time off...good luck xxx

Thanks hun, i was expecting to have put on way more so 3lbs is a great gain lol. Going to start extra easy tomorow can't wait. How are you going with it, or are you starting tomorow too x

my last weigh in was on the 23rd dec and i had a lost and i was below my target weight..so i havent been on the plan since then..i had my last bash last night what with it being new year...im sick of all the crap and rich foods ive eaten,my tummy cant handle it any more!!!so back on the extra easy plan today,looks too good to be true??but ob it must work else they wouldnt have printed it..so heres hoping hun xxx

great to have you back betty!!! lets all do this ..new year new us !!! hugs gilly xxxx

Glad your'e back Betty and well done on only 3lbs. Hoorah for some normality. xxx

Well i have started extra easy plan.

So breakfast was
Porridge B choice
250ml milk A choice

Lunch: Batchelors pasta and sauce

Dinner will be spaghetti bolognaise with real beefed mince woo hoo

I have made extra pasta for lunch and i am going to make a quiche, the one with the pasta , and bacon and if i am starving at any point i will have a slice of this.

Feeling really motivated today, i think this ee is the plan that will finally get me to target so fingers crossed x

Back