Bev - Round 2

Wow! That's good isn't it? Shame about the reason but nevertheless!

Good luck with this stint on the shakes :) x

Hope u had a wonderful birthday Bev? That loss is fab when you wasn't even trying - our bodies are funny things lol x

Hiya Bev!

How are you?? you might not remember me but had a quick blast through your recent posts and wishing you luck on starting again on the TFR =)

Yeah course I remember you! How you doing? Been ages since we've seen you on here. Hope you are well.

Ive been really good thanks!! I maintained between 12st and 13st (doing slimming world when i crept up again) and i was all chuffed and its been since like last august when i got engaged my weight has been creeping up and up and up and im getting married in 4 months and what do you know.. im back up to 14 and a half stone.. lol! so going back on exante on Tuesday to shift it... you would think i would be more motivated than ever but nope cant seem to stop eating! and i said the same thing last time, as soon as i stopped logging on to the forum i stopped being motivated!

Have you been here the whole time still? how have you found maintaining?? =)

Hi everyone!!
:p
Don't know if you remember me but just wanted to say hi and well done to you all for maintaining and doing so well!!! Its just brilliant, ca' nt beleive it was 4 years ago that I last logged on here and you ladies are sstill here! Some amazing stories on here! Unfortunately I haven't done so well and over the years the weight has gradually crept back on and I'm back to where I started same as Chell wish I'd stayed on here it may have helped :(...anyway I'm not doing minimins but am trying the 'fast' diet or JUDD or whatever you want to call it, just wanted to pop by and say hi, luv Rach xx

PS my stats aren't right haven't even weighed myself for probably a year!!! Will sort that out soon !

Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding! Fantastic news!!

I have been on the site for a long time but I keep losing lots of weight and then putting it back on again! Just can't seem to control the food intake when I'm eating normally again. Hoping this time will be different (as usual!!).

Good luck with exante on tuesday, you will do fine on it. I much prefer it to lipotrim, the flavours are so much nicer aren't they!

Keep in touch, I keep popping over to the exante forum so will probably see you there as well!

Hiya Bev!

Didnt see your reply on here still getting used to the app and forgot to check over!!

Maintaining is sooo hard isn't it? I'm doing really well on exante have stuck to it 100% but it's sooo much harder now I've stopped smoking (almost 2 months off them!!) lol!!

How are you keeping?

Hi Rachel!!! I remember you!! It's pants isn't it?? It's soo hard and embarrassing when we find ourselves back to where we Started =( xxx

So far I've lost 6lbs cos I just can't stick to it!!! Don't know what's wrong with me.

I will keep on trying though!

How are you doing bev? X

Things going OK just can't seem to stick to TFR even for a full day!! I am going to re-try on Tuesday, fingers crossed I can stick to it this time. Holiday is 10.5 weeks away so got to do something very soon.

It's nearly weekend again, hooray!!

I have been pretty good the last 4 days with TFR, not 100% but really much better than I have been lately. Still having the odd nibble but nothing too bad. Just can't seem to stick to it this time. Going to try and be as good as I can over the weekend and hopefully on Tuesday when I weigh I will have lost a good amount.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Hi bev, how u getting on?

Back