Bev - Round 2

Well done Bev! I always admire your ability to stick to it so well! x

Thanks! That's the problem though, I can stick to TFR without any problems really but when it comes to maintaining the loss that's when the problem happens.

Went to club last night and had some really good games. I have an away match tonight, about 45mins drive. Hope the weather improves for that! We should win a few more games tonight because the club we're playing aren't as good as the last one!

Looking forward to weigh in tomorrow, I feel as though I've lost this week, that's the first week I've actually felt that.

Weighed in on saturday and lost another 3lbs. Very pleased with that. If I can do that each week now I will be happy.

Had match on friday night and won 8-1. I won all 3 of my games and was pleased with how I played. I have a match on fridays now for the next 2 weeks so that means two lots of badminton a week for the next few weeks! Lovely!

I'm quite jealous if how great you sound when you're TFRing! Lol!

Well done on another 3 off ... Fab! X

Well done Bev! x

Thanks Jan and T!

I always feel so much better when TFRing. There's no problems about what to and what not to eat, I don't want to eat anything! I wish I had this sort of control when eating normally. I always feel better about myself too, knowing that the weight's dropping off I suppose!

Still going strong and nearly done my 4th week now! That's gone so quickly!!

I have club tonight followed by an unexpected day off work tomorrow and another match tomorrow night! Really enjoying my extra match nights at the moment and I still have a few more to go yet!

Been 100% up to now and will be continuing to be so. Fingers crossed anyway!!

Had my fourth weigh in and lost another 3lbs. Very pleased with that. 3lbs every week would be brilliant. Still feeling fine and I have am planning at least another 6 weeks on this and then I am having a little break. Will see how I feel then but I expect I will get back on it for another few weeks.

Played my match on friday night and we won 6-0. Great result for us.

Well done Bev..........amazing results xx

Well done Bev, you're doing soooo well! X

Awesome bev :) x

Things going very well at the moment. Diet under control, family OK and everything seems good!

One thing I didn't tell you all was that my daughter that got married last June, kicked her husband out in November! She found out he was lying and spending their savings (meant for a house deposit) so she just had enough and finished it. Apparently she wasn't even sure they should have got married and knew deep down that she never should have married him. They can't start divorce proceedings until June but she is absolutely fine. She's back to her old confident, happy self without him. It's a real shame she had to go through this but it's one BIG lesson learned that's for sure. She's been put off marriage for life and is actually petrified of it, which is a shame. She's with someone else who she works with and is blissfully happy with him. Kids!!!

Gosh Bev, that's a shocker .. So soon after the wedding too :(. I'm very glad she's happy though, it's so hard when your kids are going through stuff so that must be a relief for you x

Thanks Jan. It's a relief to know that she did the right thing by ending things but I'm just so sad for her that she had to go through that, she's young and it's such a sad thing to go through. She's back to her old, happy, confident self with her new man so we can't be anything but happy for her.

Day 34 for me now and still going strong. I don't feel as though I've lost anything this week though, but I'm not weighing until saturday so wont find out til then. Fingers crossed I've lost something!

Have club night tonight then another match tomorrow night, we last beat this team 8-1 so hopefully we can do the same or even better!

Shame that happened to your daughter bev, gut instincts are always right I believe. The main thing is she's happy and back tonier normal self :) xx

Thanks Tanya and yeah, I agree with gut instincts too! We're just so pleased they never bought a house or had any kids before they split up!!

Had a good club night last night, great warm up for match tonight. Really looking forward to it. I have a long lay-in in the morning so that's always something to look forward to after a night of running around a court like a looney!!

Have a great weekend everybody!

Had a STS this week, I'm not surprised at that. I had a feeling I hadn't lost anything this week. I'll keep plodding on and fingers crossed I get an extra pound or two to make up for it this week.

My match was cancelled late on Friday which was a shame. We should have been playing students from a university but they can't always get lifts to away matches cos they don't have any money. It's a shame cos they're all such nice kids too.

Shame that Bev but it must be fluid ... You can't have not lost anything ... I'm sure it'll show next week and you'll have a great loss to make up for it.

Shame about the students too :( x

R u taking your measurements Bev? x

Back