BEV!!!!!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Anyone heard from her today?
How did your frist weigh in on refeed go Bev?? xxx

Oooo yes - do tell!! :) xx

Hi everybody! I is here!!

I weighed in yesterday and stayed the same, which I was very pleased with. Been a little busy that's all!

Going to update my diary in a mo. All going OK and getting very excited about my hols now. Only 10 days to go and counting!!

WooHoo!! Perfect refeed! Well done you :) xx

Thanks Jan, really pleased with the sts. Hope next week is just as good.

whoooo well done Bev :)

Thanks Tanya. Really pleased with the sts cos I don't want to lose anymore now. Really happy with the way I am.

Are you off on hols on Friday Tanya? Lucky you, I will be right on your heels on the Wednesday after!

Im off thursday morning Bev!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i go to bristol on wednesday - staying the night at my grandads as our flight is 7am on thursday - cant wait!

Got my weigh in tomorrow - i will be thrilled with a stay the same - but am feeling really fat and horrible today! :( lol

happy holiday

Hi everybody! I is here!!

I weighed in yesterday and stayed the same, which I was very pleased with. Been a little busy that's all!

Going to update my diary in a mo. All going OK and getting very excited about my hols now. Only 10 days to go and counting!!
Hi Bev
You have done soooooooooooooooo wellllllllllllllllllll, it makes all the effort fade away when you see your weight loss. Have a wonderful holiday:D

Yay! that's brilliant!

Back