Bev's Bulge Battle

Food Diary - Monday 12 May 2014

Breakfast - Pineapple
Morning - Apple
Lunch - Carrot and lentil soup with a wholemeal roll (HEB)
Afternoon - Quavers (5.5 syns)
Dinner - Mushroom pasta bake (HEA)
Evening - Ryvita (HEB) with Philidelphia Light (HEA)
TOTAL SYNS - 5.5 (99.5/105 remaining for week)

Right, I'm back (again!!) and I'm hoping to try and get back into the SW way. Realistically, I'm not aiming for a 100% week every week but I'm hoping to just try and get back to eating a bit better and keeping my SW head on when I can.

The big difference this time is that I have the support of my partner. I've always kept it from him because I didn't want him to think I was one of those girls who was obsessed with weight and was always doing fad diets etc. Now we've been together 8 months, I've told him about my previous SW journey and how proud of myself I was and how I feel that I'm starting to get back to old ways and want to curb it while I'm in the right mindset.

So, I started yesterday by weighing myself and I came in at 11st 3lb. Admittedly it wasn't half as bad as I thought it would be but that's still nearly 1st more than where I've been previously (10st 5lb was my lowest weight).

So my food for yesterday:

TUESDAY 1 JULY 2014
Breakfast - 2 slices of wholemeal toast (2xHEB) with baked beans
Morning - Golden Wonder Ringos (3.5 syns)
Lunch - Leftover bean curry
Dinner - Vegetable lasagne (7 syns + 2xHEA)
Evening - Wham bar (4 syns)
TOTAL SYNS: 14.5

So not a bad day considering I didn't decide to restart until I woke up so had nothing in the house and my partner had already planned to make me his yummy veggie lasagna so I didn't want to ask him to change it at the last minute - I just worked around it.

So the plan for today (which I'll update as I go if necessary) is:

WEDNESDAY 2 JULY 2014
Breakfast - 2 Aldi Benefit cereal bars (HEB)
Morning - Cherries
Lunch - Aldi cupshot, a wholemeal roll (HEB), banana and Quavers (5.5 syns)
Afternoon - Grapes
Dinner - Jacket potato with cheese (HEA) and salad
TOTAL SYNS - 5.5

Back