Bevs Diary

bev#

Im going to use this as a journal in my quest to lose at least 2 stone.

I am in the midst of organising a high profile White Winter Ball and I have to find a White Ball gown. The weight must come off so I do not look like a snowball!

I am also taking the opportunity to raise funds by losing the weight with sponsorship, killing two birds with one stone so to speak.

Roll on Saturday with the starter weigh in and Im just going to have to kick myself in the butt and go walking at lunchtimes. My colleague in work just said he would walk with me as he needs to get fitter.:jelous:

Bev x

Hi size102b,

We are aiming to have the ball either last weekend in November or first weekend in December. The dates should be finalised on the 20th of this month after confirmation from the venue, but Im not hanging about!

Im tempted to go hunting for the dress now but not sure whether to go that far just yet.

Bev x

Yes do it,when I got married in 1992 I brought my dress,I weighed 12st 2 and in 5 months I was 8st 12 the dress didnt even meet across my back by 6-8 inches and buy spending the money it made it even more of an incentive to lose the lbs
Sadly I wish Id stayed on plan and I wouldnt of spent 18 years yoyoing ,never mond we learn by mistakes hey.
Oh be lovely make sure you post here lots and maybe get before pic and then when your in your dress how lovely will the after pics be :D
Good Luck
xx

Thanks size102b, love the before and after pics so will definitely post here.

Got to go dress hunting now lol

Bev x

Back