BFREE pizza, baking potato CHIPs, with baked bean and a bowl of strawberries fresh

nk2015

HI

i want to know whether am i doing right way as i repeat looking at the list of super free food and superspeed food.

so i have Bfree wrap (it is healthy extra , am i correct). contain a tomato puree from Asda. so this is FREE.
with some zuchini, bit red pepper, half red onion, and 1 mushroom all on top as it is small wrap (Veggie are Super FREE, hope i am correct). then sprinke with 50% reduce fat cheese cheddar cheese from ASDA. then pop to oven and eat it all.
while chips made use Baking Potato (hope it is ok) so i can have FREE meal in. with baked bean (FREE) then i am very full but have to eat 6 fresh stawberries as Superspeed.

How is my dinner sound? start at 7.15pm eat pizza till finish all chips and baked bean with half cucumber (i buy normal large cucumber) by 8pm then 8.15 finish for stawberries.

now i am stuff and full. i am worry will it gain me so much weight by force eat all food that i dont want eat but have to plan on FREE, Superfree and Superspped meal. oh dear it is hard work plan properly.

now i crave biscuits even eat so much food and eat biscuits make me feel nice! at 8.45pm lot biscuits, why am i not stop think about sugar crave!?

plus 5pm i went costa coffee have small hot chocolate skim milk plain no sugar no cream. then have a half chocolate cherry frost muffin!

thanks

You really need to get up to date books as sw doesn't use the terms superfree or superspeed any more. You'll also be able to look up syn values for things like your biscuits, hot chocolate or muffins (very high syn btw)

And I'm not sure why you feel you have to force feed yourself, the sw info is clear eat when hungry and stop when satisfied. There's no point in eating just for the sake of it.

Here's some feedback in your meal in the meantime

Bfree wrap = heb
Tomato puree = speed
Red pepper = speed
Mushrooms =speed
Onion =speed
Cheese = hea depending how much you used

Chips = free
Beans = free

Strawberries = speed

We're supposed to aim for one third of every meal being speed foods so I'd say you don't have enough, even taking the strawberries into account. To make this a more balanced meal I would cut back on free foods and increase speed foods

Last edited:
thank you!!

so you mean i need cut down FREE and more Speed food.

today we are going monolos restaurant. and will have mixed salad (didnt mention specific). wonder what to add from my home to complete my dinner properly, such as quron sausage (FREE) which i can chop it and put on grill and put in a box and pop to mix salad. or i can wash the chickpea can half and boil them for a 5 min then put in a box? any idea please!!!! Mix salad count as Speed veg. so what is FREE to be add? yogurt, nope, bean which one is best .see website below. they have steam veg, but should i order it too in mixed salad. i am vegetarian by the way. i dont want them know i bring a small box in my coat pocket n put it in my mixed salad :)

salad. http://monolos.co.uk/monolos/images/items/cache/8b6e33345ac8d5ffd9cf0d107a7d9e9d_XL.jpg

Back