Bid ye all farewell (warning some food talk)

Halebob

Well. As the title implies I am saying goodbye.
I came to a decision last night that I am no longer happy being on the plan.
I had a really bad week food wise and have not been able to come out the other side.
After much trepidation and feelings of failure, I decided it was the best thing to do. Because of abstinence, I was turning back to the foods that got me here in the first place.
And if 18lb weightloss can't motivate me anymore, then it's time to call it a day. At the moment I really am not happy with how I feel.
I'm not giving up completely, I WILL still get back into those dragon pants. It just might take me that little bit longer.
I have come up with a game plan for this phase in my weight loss, I can take the lessons I've learnt from my LLC and apply them to my new way of eating and thinking.
I am still going to continue having a shake a day, either slim fast or something equivilent, they're filling and so convenient. And then have 2 healthy meals. I am going to increase my exercise, which I wasn't doing that much of as I felt like crap if I did too much on LL.
The only negative thing I feel is a failure. That I couldn't stick to it makes me feel like I will never be able to stick to anything, but if I think about what I have achieved in my young years, I can do anything I set my mind to. I've proved that and I can do it when it comes to my eating habits.
1st day back on 'food' and I feel so much happier today. Truly. Had a choc shake for brekkie at 8am, lunch of a ham salad sandwich and fruit salad at 1pm and off to Asda in a bit as I have absolutely nothing to eat in the house. It's vegetables, fruit and chicken, chicken, chicken. I love chicken. And some other stuff, but wait till I get there and decide. But no crap shall enter my trolley.
I'm also off out on fri and sat night and I'm driving both times. So sobriety for me. TBH I haven't missed alcohol, didn't go out that much anyway.
Well, I bid ye farewell, I will stop by and see how you're all doing.
You have all been so supportive and I really appreciate your words of wisdom and dirty minds :D
You've made me laugh so much.
You're all doing so well and I KNOW that you will all get to where you want to be.
Good luck with weddings, boyfriends, those size whatever jeans and life in general.
:grouphugg::talk017::thankyou:
Love you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm really sad you're bidding farewell...:cry:

However I would much prefer you to be happy!!

I wish you every success, it would be nice to hear from you from time to time!

:hug99:

You sound so much more positive!! Good luck with ur new healthy eating plan... and getting back into ur dragon pants!! (think it's funny u call them pants)

I'm only planning on doing LL until I get to a more comfortable weight then it'll b chicken and veg for me too!! Nom nom!!

Keep us posted!! Xx

Nooo... Halebob, I'll miss you hunny... :(

But you clearly see the path which is better for you, and as you're feeling happier already, then I'm so pleased for you... and know it must be the right decision...

Maybe LL's purpose was to set you on your way, give you a nice 18lb head start, teach you a few vital lessons... and then set you free to explore with your new found tools... :)

You seem sorted and determined, and I know you'll succeed with your healthy eating plan... Good luck hunny bunch, and yes, do pop back in every so often, and say hi!! :D

Miss you already... xxx

:(
Good luck hun. We're here if you need us xxx

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Hey, gonna miss you and your dragon pants lol

Seriously though, all the best with your new health regime, you worked hard to get the 18lbs off so good luck with shifting the remainder of the weight and slipping into those Dragon Pants.

Dont forget to drop by.... miss ya, all the best xxxx

Halebob, it'll be so sad to see you go :(

You seem at peace with your decision which is the main thing.

Good luck in all you do, you've been an inspiration :wavey:

Kirstie x

Good luck Halebob. We've enjoyed having you here. Welcome back any time. xx

Awww thanks guys. I'm getting all squishy. LOL. Thanks for all the wonderful comments. I like your way of thinking Pinkie, will remeber that. I will miss the banter. But like i said, I won't be a stranger.
I don't know why I call them my dragon pants, dragon trousers just doesn't roll off the tongue as well as pants. LOL
Mmmmmwwwwwwaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Halebob

I just stummbled on your good bye post, would it be possible for you to still hang around, even thou no diet plan.

Im not on one, and im dabbling and doing my own thing, much like you describe.

I've just started exercise and eating a bit healthier.... :rolleyes: when dominos and the kebab shop are closed:eek:.

I joined out of the blue just to have a read and I have never left:). What a lovely friendly site.

I actualy posted the otherday,
( as my head just couldn't get in the zone to do this properly even thou ive been here a month!)
that if i have to loiter here for a year i will:) and they will have to chuck me off lol.:D

Best of luck what ever you do and congratualtions on the 18lb loss thats an amazing amount anyway.:)

Back