Big Bro update... I got through!! :oO

Anna, I dont have cats. But I do talk to a stuffed panther on a regular basis!

Does that count as weird too!?

B x

Bekimo - I think you'd even take the biscuit with that one! :D

Anna, first off, like everyone says - you are a stunner! They've got to pick you for that!

I LOVE Big Brother!! I watch it every year from beginning to end, and I do agree that you need to say something "out there" to really get their attention - but what though?? I think the people who tend to get on are the ones they think will make great viewing, ie by saying that you are really intolerant of airheads is just the ticket!

I do love the video, the first one especially, but again it's very normal and you come across as lovely, but I do think you need a USP I think they call it in business (unique selling point!). WE HAVE GOT TO GET YOU IN!!! I'd love it so much! (Even if I think you are insane for wanting to do it!)

Just looking at your before and after (during!) pics in your album, put them in the video!! Or, alternatively, get a fat suit and then strip off to just your undies, just before you tell them the amazing news that you are six stone down - that's got to impress!! Hee, hee!!

I think you should go for it - what a unique experience - you'll never likely do anything so random again. I love you videos but maybe you need to be a bit more radical - perhaps you should include a conversation with your cat in the video.

My Bro has just moved into my part of the big house we live in and his cats have taken a fancy to my flat, so sleep up here and talk to me - so I don't think you are crazy at all :crazy:

Wow Anna, go for it girl!!!! I like the one with the wallpaper!!!
I think your mad, in a nice way (they even watch you sleep) but what an experience!

I don't have a TV...........

but if you get onto BB I'll get one and watch it.
Good luck if it's what you want. What does your OH think. it seems to mess up some people's relationships.
I've got 3 cats and we talk to each other all the time.
I speak Catalan!!

:kitty::kitty::kitty:

Attachments

• 100_0003.jpg
    100_0003.jpg
    525.8 KB · Views: 36
Good luck with getting in the house Anna, I don't watch/vote on BB, but I would if you were in it!

PS: I know you hear this a lot on here but jeez louise, you are one beautiful lady :)

Hi Anna

Go with the one you feel is most you! You look amazing. I wouldn't do anything too crazy - they get loads of that!! You wanna come across a bit different to all the girls getting their bits out!! You would give it a bit of class!

I love BB always watch it so would be routing for you!!

My firends and OH always say id be ace on it but prob get kicked out the first week cause people wouldnt "get" me!!

Its a good challenge so go for it!!

Just uploaded a new video... I think this is a bit better... please go on and view it (keep clicking refresh, I need loads of views!), comment on it... ummm... just generally be amazing.

I will give you all sloppy kisses when I see you (or platonic hugs if that's more appropriate!)

YouTube - Anna's Big Brother Audition 2009!

(Sorry Beks - no underwear shots...!)
xx

Yes, whoever it was who told you to film it in the bath was a genius! :rolleyes:

B x

PS: Can you knit me a scarf!? :p

PPS: Have you seen "there's something about mary"?!?!? :D

bekimo said:
Yes, whoever it was who told you to film it in the bath was a genius! :rolleyes:

Hahaha - so true... what would I do without you?? The water was FREEZING thought... my slightly red cheeks aren't that way from warmth and comfort! :eek:

bekimo said:
PS: Can you knit me a scarf!? :p
That depends - does it need to remain in one piece for more than ten minutes?

bekimo said:
PPS: Have you seen "there's something about mary"?!?!? :D
My OH is a virile young man. Oh my god, I can't believe I just said that...! Hahaha!

x

Oooh, who's been cutting and splicing then? What next - "Director's Cut"?
I like it!

Thank you! Only discovered Windows Movie Maker at the weekend - I have a feeling it's going to take over... might start a regular 'video blog' for the rest of my LL journey!! Hehehe xx

Oooh yes video blog would be fantastic- you are my hero, you look fab and the new video is even better than the first. Although I think you should find some way of ending it! Good luck!!!! :D :D :D

I love the video and the end is fine in my opinion - love the cheeky smile!

It's brilliant and made me laugh and almost want to spend the summer with you in the BB House!

Oooh, who's been cutting and splicing then? What next - "Director's Cut"?
Ooh, I like the sound of that!
"With all bits you didn't see on YouTube...." ;) :p

great vid Anna, deifinately better than the first; lovin' the cheeky smile too! :D

i like this one the best!!

ps....the oh said he wants ta see ur boobs...a bit of nutity gets publicity.....ya hes a man lol!!!

Back