Big brother 2014

Ash attached himself to Helen as soon as she got the pass to the final knowing that if he did he'd get to the final too, really don't like him!

Honestly have no idea. As soon as I sat down last night to watch it I said to my OH that I had a feeling she was going to win! Her "fans" hadn't had the chance to vote for her yet so this was their first and only chance... so maybe she was more popular than we thought :( x

Honestly have no idea. As soon as I sat down last night to watch it I said to my OH that I had a feeling she was going to win! Her "fans" hadn't had the chance to vote for her yet so this was their first and only chance... so maybe she was more popular than we thought :( x
Crazy isn't it! I was like"nooooooo" lol xx

They look pretty interesting - only one I'm not happy about is Geordie shores Ricci - he was an absolute prat on Geordie shore , really nasty & rude. All makes for good viewing I guess! Xx

What ya think of them then? Can see Ricci and Lauren getting together, in the live feed at 12am she was asking him to touch her bum and there was quite a lot of flirting!! xx

Back