Big Brother

Janey

Intuitive Eater
Big Brother starts again tomorrow. I'm so excited!! Why do I put myself through this twice a year?!!!! :D

I auditioned last year and got through to the last stage!!! I'll be doing the same this year so keep ur eyes peeled for the headline "MAD WOMAN WHO WANTS TO ENTER THE HOUSE WITH LL PACKS AUDITIONS" ;)

LOL at you Claire!

Must admit I have NEVER watched an episode of BB, it just doesn't appeal to me, but I do know lots of peeps who absolutely love it for some reason.

BB? Tomorrow? Why wasn't I informed earlier? my daughter is in trouble now I rely on her to keep me updated lol

I cant wait! :D

its not "proper" BB! its on E4 and is called bb celeb hijack... it consists of "talented teenagers" who are in the house and each day big brother will be played by a "celebrity" who will decide what the teenagers do...

I don't think it runs for the same length as the normal BB.

I know that Ian Wright and Avid Merrion are two of the celebs... the list was in the paper the other day but from what I can remember there were no actual A-listers!!

i cant believe how boring it is. and its all Jade Goody's doing...

I aint watching and i LOVE BB. Roll on the summer

Ivy

It's definitely not boring, these people are interesting, and the celebrities are hilarious!!! I'm loving every second!! :D
me too!
They are doing lots more than any other bb ive seen.Also they have the ability to chat without arguements.Its so funny too. Im a fan it gets my vote.

Back