Big Brother

I'm totally gutted that boring cow won, and agree with Gen that Rex should have won because he was so entertaining and made me laugh a lot.

I am also very disappointed that Kat has not met a sticky end since leaving the BB house, or at least been rendered mute in a horrific accident!

Just happy the odious Mikey didnt take the crown. Would have been happy with either Darnell or Rex winning, they were the ones who kept dafties like me watching this year whether I liked them as people or not.

Just happy the odious Mikey didnt take the crown. Would have been happy with either Darnell or Rex winning, they were the ones who kept dafties like me watching this year whether I liked them as people or not.

I found Mikey irritating at times, especially all the episodes where he just stood there and shouted like a granny in a wind tunnel. But at least he was funny at other times, like when he told Nicole she was up her own ar$e!

But at least he was funny at other times, like when he told Nicole she was up her own ar$e!
LOL that was funny. And when they heard shouting outside...it was 'get Rex out', everyone pretended they hadn't heard...not Mikey, he said what he had heard. V FUNNY!

Im glad rachael won purely because the look on her face when they announced it proved she really had no idea she could win it.
pmsl when audience kept booing every time nicole was mentioned, i like rex and he has been hugely entertaining but he didnt need money. so i feel we got value for money because we had him in to entertain us up to half an hour before the end without having to give him any money lol

yes definatly think he thinks he's the next gordon ramsey:eek: he can do better than nicole, she is only after his money, she spent more time in the house pushing him away than being nice to him! even rex deserves a nice girl to love him, he might even be nice to others more then.:)

Rex was/is/always will be an odious creep.

Luke and the rest of his cronies will always be bitter and twisted.

Dale (Dull) will always be just that........ whats with the way he hangs his mouth open all the time, he'll learn in time thats a bad thing to do when someone smacks him in the mouth and his jaw shatters.

If being nice means you are not entertaining or have no personality does that mean that someone like Hitler would be the perfect dinner party guest?

All in all i wouldn't have minded who won out of the top 5 bar Rex as i think he should have been removed for his constant bullying of Rachel.

Also the look on Luke's face when Rachel was declared the winner was worth the 100K cheque that Rachel won.

I am also very disappointed that Kat has not met a sticky end since leaving the BB house, or at least been rendered mute in a horrific accident!

I found Mikey irritating at times, especially all the episodes where he just stood there and shouted like a granny in a wind tunnel.

You crack me up hun! You really have missed your vocation in life. Sod becoming a retail buyer! Where's the number for The Sun? My vote is: "Dom for BB10 pundit!" :D

Also the look on Luke's face when Rachel was declared the winner was worth the 100K cheque that Rachel won.

I loved it when Davina said to him, "Well if she (Rachel) did have a game plan, it worked didn't it?!" :D

Don't know what I'm going to do with myself now bb has finished! Just watched the repeats of the final and peoples reactions where quite hilarious, I ended up liking darnel more after his interview, I think sara does fancy him but is worried what reaction she will get because he is different. When Rex was called as no.4 out he may have jumped up and shouted yes! but his face was saying gutted lol
I went right off him within 30 seconds of him leaving due to all that posing?wtf!! he is insulting his father saying he made him what he is! his dad must have been cringing, Mikey is totally mad, but what a great guy being so genuinly pleased for Rachael, I can't believe that rachael brought out mikeys dubious cup with the bumpies! didn't he use that to wash his penis in the loo!!!!!!!!! Roll on next year.
Back to watching the x-factor!

I am suffering from lack of BB too:(

You crack me up hun! You really have missed your vocation in life. Sod becoming a retail buyer! Where's the number for The Sun? My vote is: "Dom for BB10 pundit!" :D

Hey, if they want to pay me thousands per column, I'll write it for em! I'm not proud!

omg im sufferign withdrawel symptoms from no more big brother, im such an addict.

me thinks big brother needs to have its own channel, every single day of the year :)

I miss BB too. A lot!

Was gutted that Rachel beat Mikey at the very last minute but rather her than either Darnell or Rex. Couldn't stand D's non-stop abusiveness and whingeing, nor Rex's arrogant bossiness.

Ah well - there's always next year!

Back