Big Brother

LOL i'm just jesting wiv ya!! When he first entered the house i thought he was hot, but his hair is horrific now!! Plus his behaviour is off the scale!

I know ya are chicko... I can't believe yis can't see it!!! I just love ginger guys and my friends do be getting sick at the 'hot' guys I check out... can't imagine how I'm still single :eek::rolleyes:

His behaviour is terrible but love is blind Karen... I can see no flaws in him hee hee

I know ya are chicko... I can't believe yis can't see it!!! I just love ginger guys and my friends do be getting sick at the 'hot' guys I check out... can't imagine how I'm still single :eek::rolleyes:

His behaviour is terrible but love is blind Karen... I can see no flaws in him hee hee

Tee hee ya freak!!! xxxxxx :p

Go for it Gen, I can see the appeal;)
Now I've watched him enough I can tell when he is joking, even if he has a very dry sense of humour, plus get off on being told what to do occassionally!!lol:eek:

sex on legs... i'd say he would give ya an oul slap on the ass too (oooops wrong forum :eek::eek::eek:)!!!

xx

You knows I loves ya Gen - but honestly!! *lol*. I think a modelling contract with Mr Whippy is the best he can hope for with what's going on on top of his head now :D

As for 'his' restaurants, they are in fact owned by his dad (who's quite a well-known London restaurateur). The family live in a very prestigious road in North London in a £2 million mansion so they certainly aren't short of a bob or two :rolleyes:.

I've checked out the reviews of 'his' restaurants online and they are considered very trendy and 'in' places to go. But the food reviews (he's the BEST CHEF IN THE WORLD isn't he? :p) are absolutely dreadful!!! Wonder if he'd have got the job in the first place if his old man hadn't owned them eh? :D

thanks, that confirmed my earlier post that his dad actually owned the restaurants, i dont get the hair, but once he is out maybe he can go to his famous hairdresser, who's name ive forgotten already!!:) and get it fixed. I must admit it is starting to look like a combover!!!!!!!!!

IF I START TO FANCY DARNEL THEN IM GIVING UP THE DIET AND TV!!!!!!!!:eek:

Lol.

If I started to fancy Darnell - or even to like him, after the way he treated poor Sara, and after suffering his non-stop, self-pitying, narcissistic, self-obsessed 'me me me' ranting for too many weeks now, I would be seriously worried!

Kat became impossible to watch, too, over time. She always irritated me but that maddening LOUD baby-talk and Shirley Temple cutsie dance routine every morning (grinning horribly at Rex all the while) added to some of the worst singing ever broadcast anywhere, set my teeth on edge - as did her outbursts of sobbing for pretty much no reason at all. Her sudden eviction was a relief. I tipped 'Kat and Mo to go' to my mates. Starting to wish I'd placed a bet on it, but I can't be bothered with betting lol.

Rex is entertaining in a nasty way, but in real life I could not suffer his antics nor his hard eyed stares or snarled orders for five minutes. He may be Nicole's Master but I simply would not tolerate his s**t.

I want decent, ordinary, game-for-anything Mikey to win. If either Darnell or Rex should triumph I may well be sick! Can't stand eiher.

at least now mo has gone they will have some food to eat!:eek:
infact kat was pretty good on the eating front, the last five will end up to fat to get out of the door! and we'll end up talking to them on here lol!!!!!!!

i don't know how i managed it, but i missed the part where they were being rex! And saw it late last night on repeat,omg!! Didn't you just love the hair they gave everybody pmsl!!!! I dont think he was to impressed either when they spoke to him in the diary room. Think he may get a restyle on exit from the house lol:)

Did anyone else see how Kat thought she was going to win? Muttering to herself when Davina spoke to the house the 2nd time?

She said "Don't take anymore of my friends" so she really didn't have a clue at all that Big Brother would take her!!!

I'm glad she didn't win......... how she tried to make Darnell look really bad the other day was typical of how she manipulates people with her tears.

Grow up woman!

even though i fancy rex????!!!:eek: i think mikey to win, but i hope rachael will because she really is so nice:) the world needs more people like her:)

hmm i think she's a bit to nice, and i seen crap all tears last night when her "best friend" :rolleyes:" left the house!!!!!!!!

Did anyone else see how Kat thought she was going to win? Muttering to herself when Davina spoke to the house the 2nd time?

She said "Don't take anymore of my friends" so she really didn't have a clue at all that Big Brother would take her!!!

I'm glad she didn't win......... how she tried to make Darnell look really bad the other day was typical of how she manipulates people with her tears.

Grow up woman!

omg that was so funny...she actually thought she was going to stay im glad she went rex and darnell were delighted and i loved it when even opened the door trying to get her out hirarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rex would have rolled her out I think if she malingered for much longer.

Claps and cheers in our house when she finally went :)

Back