BIG BROTHER

i love bb and im so excited for tonight,wonder which idiots they are gonna put in this year !!!

Me too hun!! Every year I say I am not going to watch it but always do!!

Hope you are feeling better today xx

I love BB too,and gotta say i loved Nikki LOL she was sooo anoyin but i loved to watch her.Cant wait to see who they put in this year too.
Ive heard theres no Dermot too this year,is that right?

OH I Love BB.... can't wait. My life revolves around it. I'll update you every night Gaz ;):D You love it really

i always say im not gonna watch it !! yet as soon as i saw the advert that it was on i set my v+ box to record the lot.....how sad am i?
lea x

i always say im not gonna watch it !! yet as soon as i saw the advert that it was on i set my v+ box to record the lot.....how sad am i?
lea x

About as sad as the rest of us are!!!!:D

OH I Love BB.... can't wait. My life revolves around it. I'll update you every night Gaz ;):D You love it really

your 'life revolves' around a reality show, that tells ya something! Dont bother keeping me updated though:sigh:

OMG! I totally forgot about BB starting - i used to love it so much - still like it - but im not an addict anymore! lol Always love to see the new housemates though....

Every year I have a bbq for the start of bb and my mates come round for some cheeseburgers and to laugh at the housemates - didnt organise one this year though... lol

Gaz I bet u auditioned for the show and you just hate it so much cos u got rejected!!!! ha ha ha

xox

OH LILL WHY HAVE YOU MENTIONED IT AAAARGHHHHH!
THAT MEANS THIS FORUM IS GOING TO CHANGE INTO A BB UPDATE FORUM, TIME FOR ME TO LEAVE SAID ZEBERDI BOOIIIIIINNNNGGG!:mad:

LOL im with u on this one BLOODY HATE IT :eek:

TEN MINUTES TO GO !!!

Im soooo excited!! I love big brother!! I have my strawberry shake ready for when it starts in 5 mins!! Im so so sad!!! xxxx

SAD SAD SAD, but do you know what I could maybe, possibly watch if they got rid of that tart Div Mc Call, I cant stand her AAAARRRGHHHH

Its Starting......see You In A Bit!!!! Xxxxx

Davina looks fab! She musta been on the lt too

Or Hard Drugs Again The Smack Head

LOL FFT

What does everyone think so far??

Im thinking Dale is very Fit!! But a total prat! I too love BB so thought i would post to bump the thread up:D xx
Youre welcome Garry :Dx

Back