Big Calves

I read or saw something recently that maintains wearing high heels is one of the best ways to tone calf muscles.

That must be why mine rival Fatima Whitbread's! X

I rarely wore high heel shoes and now thinking back I was always skinny as a teenager, only put on the weight after having each of my 10 children, a little bit after each one, so I really do blame horse riding and not high heels or carrying around excess weight for so long... lol Will def check out that shop in Bath though, will be nice to be able to buy a lovely fashionable pair of boots.

I've bought loads of boots from Duo, they have a website Wide & Narrow Calf Ladies Boots | Width Fitting Women’s Shoes :)

I was just hoping that I could go to a normal high street shop and try on a pair before buying them...

Duo are very good though and the boots are fantastic.

I rarely wore high heel shoes and now thinking back I was always skinny as a teenager, only put on the weight after having each of my 10 children, a little bit after each one, so I really do blame horse riding and not high heels or carrying around excess weight for so long... lol Will def check out that shop in Bath though, will be nice to be able to buy a lovely fashionable pair of boots.

Wait. Hold up. 10 children? 10 CHILDREN?!?!?!?! Lady you are my hero!

Ha, I did a double take at that too :)

I struggle with 1!

Back