BIG MISTAKE

WHY did i do it!!!!!!
I hopped on the scales this morning , feling really possitive that i would have lost something. Day 4 on SW... optomistic i know.. but i thought i would have seen a little losss at least!!! But NO i weigh exactly thesame as i did when i started.... gutted!!!! feel quite deflated now.... it won't stop me from doing diet and i'm not going to eat something bad to make me feel better ( i would have before).... i just wish i hadn't got on scales.

On my first week of slimming world (last week) I put on mid week and had still lost by weigh in day - hope its the same for you

My suggestion is don't weigh mid week.
The body does fluctuate. If you go to group just weigh there. If not, stick to weighing once a week. You will see true results that way. Good luck!

Yes i agree with the above, i lost 5.5 last week and i got weighed yesterday at home and showed i put something on:-( so i had a word with my consultant and she said do not get weighed mid week as it fluctuates!! im even going to throw my scales away x

I did the same as you this week Hun as I feel really good, trousers are loose etc, only to find that I have gained 2lbs....now I know not to weigh midweek, but I couldnt help it! It hasnt disappointed me though, just made me more determined than ever.

Just do as the others have said...stay away from the scales until offical weigh in!

x

Mine are going in the bin,, they were only cheep anyways!!

My daughter weighs herself morning, afternoon and evening and her entire mood is dictated by those figures. I dread her coming out of her room dare the scales say she has put on half a pound. You can gaurantee though at group her weight losses are fine. She cannnot accept that you need to consume an extra 3000 calories above your requirement to put on 1 lb and that your body can fluctuate as much as three pound in any short period (hence the amount SW let you fluctuate at target) If you feel you have to get on the scales don't let them influence your feelings. Try to see them as a number only and an extremely rough guide xxxx

I used to weigh myself everyday . But got so depressed when put on ect but it seems to sort itself out I just try not to have a big heavy meal the day before wi and just have small breakfast and lunch on wi day .
Went for lunch before wi one day had a really healthy lunch and put on 2lbs was almost crying (didnt even have a drink that week ) but following week I lost 4 so it worked out ok

I used to weigh myself everyday . But got so depressed when put on ect but it seems to sort itself out I just try not to have a big heavy meal the day before wi and just have small breakfast and lunch on wi day .
Went for lunch before wi one day had a really healthy lunch and put on 2lbs was almost crying (didnt even have a drink that week ) but following week I lost 4 so it worked out ok

Same!
I've just about managed to get out of the habit of weighing myself daily... I'd always end up in the foulest mood if I'd gained!

Plus, it just shows, I weighed myself on my scales just before going to weigh in last week, and it said I was a certain weight... yet when I went to weigh in, I actually weighed 3 1/2lbs less! :D

I used to do this to, the best thing to do is definitely to wait until WI!Plus all scales are different so im only going to rely on the ones at the group!

The body fluctuates immensely,so don't worry about it,

I weigh on Tuesday and was 17.12, then wednesday I was 18.3, then today I am 17.9. It's ridiculous, so don't take it to heart. Just wait until your weekly weigh ins xx

Back