Big realization!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ChrissyRiley, 11 February 2014 Social URL.

1. ChrissyRiley

ChrissyRiley Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I've gone through 3 car's in the past year, the 1st was a little fiesta, perfect little motor but I wanted something bigger, didn't know why I just wanted a bigger car, so I bought a Mercedes Avantegaurd, Then the ignition barrel went and it wasn't worth fixing, so I now have a little Corsa... I hate it! I've been sitting mooching about on here all day long (Putting off finishing the painting) and it's sort of dawned on me that I hate small car's because of my size, I feel like I look ridiculous getting in and out of it, I hate that my tummy almost touches the steering wheel, I hate the sound of the suspension as I sit down, I just hate it! Just had to share my little epiphany! xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.