Big sorry to Pearly and Blue Eyes!!

Foo Fan

Gold Member
Hi Guys,

I have a confession - I've let you guys down so much!! :busted:

It all started well but I havent been able to afford this weeks shakes (pay day this friday)- so I've had to spread out last weeks shakes over 2 weeks and eat a main meal..

I've just been having chicken, fish and veg. (Oh and the bread thing that happend last week cos of the migraine):jelous:

I weighed on my own scales this morning and I've only lost 3lbs since my "re-start" WI..

Anyway I'm going to the chemist 1st thing Friday to get my shakes and get back to 3 shakes a day..

Had some good news today - my and the OH have found a house to rent and we'll be moving in next week (at the moment we live with my OH parents and its been getting me v down)..
So I think its gonna be much easier to stick with the diet in my own place and I'll be much happier in general. :D:D:D

I'll let you know how it goes on Fri!

How has your 1st week gone? Are you both feeling ok?

Keep in touch x

Hi Foo Fan, Of course you haven't let anyone down. It sounds as though you have done very well losing 3lb already. It's always harder when you have the temptation of food, but you seem to be managing well. It will be much easier for you on Friday when you get the rest of the shakes.

I had a really good WI on Monday, 7lb, which is the highest for me to date. I was so pleased, but to be honest I have been struggling since Monday night. I am determined to have a good loss again on Monday but it is harder than it was last week. :sigh: That's the funny thing about this diet that your mood can change so quickly.

Its fantastic news about the house, I am so pleased for both of you and as you say it will be easier to focus when you are in your own home. Good luck for the rest of the week and I will be looking out for your posts next week. :D:D:D

Back